Building Inspection Wilberforce
Inspecting a home and building a property in Wilberforce
Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections, your trusted partner in ensuring the safety and integrity of your property in Wilberforce, Sydney, NSW. With our team of experienced and certified inspectors, we offer comprehensive building inspection services tailored specifically to the unique needs of this charming suburb. Investing in a property is a significant decision, and it is essential to have a clear understanding of the condition of the building before making your purchase. At Clear View Property Inspections, we understand the importance of accurate and thorough inspections in providing you with peace of mind and confidence in your investment.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections: Before finalizing your decision on purchasing a property in Wilberforce, our team will conduct a detailed inspection to identify any potential defects or issues that may affect its value or safety.
- Pest Inspections: Wilberforce is known for its lush greenery and natural surroundings, but unfortunately, that also attracts pests. Our pest inspections will help you uncover any hidden infestations or damage caused by pests, ensuring the long-term wellbeing of your property.
- Dilapidation Reports: If you are planning any construction or renovation work in Wilberforce, obtaining a dilapidation report.
- Building Maintenance Inspections: Regular maintenance is key to preserving the value and longevity of your property.
Wilberforce Building Inspection Services
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, property sellers conduct this type of inspection to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
Our building inspection services cover all areas of the property, including the foundation, roof, walls, electrical and plumbing systems, and any other potential areas of concern. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure that our inspections are accurate and comprehensive. At Clear View Property Inspections, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our commitment to customer satisfaction. We provide our clients with detailed reports outlining any issues or potential problems we find during our inspections. Our reports are easy to read, and we take the time to explain any technical terms or industry jargon to our clients.
There is a mixture of newer-style slab-on-ground homes and older-style subfloor homes. Our recent inspections have found active termites and termite damage in many properties. It’s essential to have annual termite inspections and a termite barrier to protect the property.
Wilberforce is a historic town located in the Greater Western Sydney region of New South Wales, approximately 65 kilometres northwest of the Sydney CBD. The town has a population of around 1,000 people and covers an area of approximately 23 square kilometres. Here is a detailed overview of the demographics, social and economic aspects of Wilberforce:
- The median age of residents in Wilberforce is 44 years, which is higher than the national median age of 38 years.
- The majority of residents in Wilberforce (86.2%) were born in Australia, with the remainder coming from a range of countries, including England, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
- The most common occupations in the area are professionals, clerical and administrative workers, and tradespeople.
- Wilberforce’s median weekly household income is $1,116, which is lower than the national median of $1,438.
- Wilberforce is a small and close-knit community with a strong sense of local pride and community spirit.
- The town has several community groups and organisations, including the Wilberforce Rural Fire Brigade, the Wilberforce Progress Association, and the Hawkesbury District Agricultural Association.
- The Wilberforce Public School is the only school in the area and serves students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- The economy of Wilberforce is primarily based around agriculture, with some farms and orchards in the surrounding area producing crops such as apples, citrus fruit, and vegetables.
- The town also has many small businesses, including a general store, a post office, and several cafes and restaurants.
- The nearby towns of Richmond and Windsor provide additional employment opportunities, particularly in retail and service industries.
Overall, Wilberforce is a small, close-knit community with a strong sense of local pride and community spirit. While the economy is primarily based on agriculture, there are some small businesses in the area, and residents have access to additional employment opportunities in nearby towns. The town’s demographics are typical of rural areas, with a slightly older population and a lower median income than national averages.
Check property for past flooding is essential. Some properties had poor site drainage, damp subfloors and areas with wood rot. At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with an easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians meaning we can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Wilberforce
Our Wilberforce building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Wilberforce building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Wilberforce.
Wilberforce Building Inspection Services
Our Wilberforce building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Wilberforce Building Inspection Market Report
WILBERFORCE ranks 1337th in NSW regarding estimated capital gains experienced by property investors over the past three years. The suburb’s capital gain of 3.59% for the past year is higher than average compared to its 3.32% growth within five years. Also in WILBERFORCE, the median home price is sitting at $973,750, and the average rent at $500; this suggests property owners could potentially earn a 2.67% increase in gross rental yield. Property investors have seen a -0.38% drop in WILBERFORCE based on decreased median home prices for the past three months. A survey of average capital gains or median home price increases in suburbs across the country shows that this suburb obtained a 7.98% growth over ten years. It ranks 901st on our list of suburbs that property investors should look into.
Wilberforce Property Inspection Market Development
Wilberforce is a semi-rural area with a small property market, and as such, the real estate market in the area tends to be relatively stable with limited fluctuation. Here is a detailed overview of the real estate market development in Wilberforce:
- Property types: Wilberforce offers a mix of property types, with most homes being standalone houses on large blocks of land. There are also a small number of townhouses and apartments in the area.
- Prices: The median house price in Wilberforce is around $700,000, which is relatively affordable compared to many other suburbs in Sydney. However, prices can vary significantly depending on the property’s size, age, and location.
- Demand: The demand for property in Wilberforce tends to be relatively stable, with limited fluctuations over time. The area is popular with families and retirees looking for a semi-rural lifestyle, and there is generally a steady flow of buyers and sellers in the market.
- Development: There has been limited new development in Wilberforce in recent years, with most properties in the area being established homes. However, a small number of new developments are being planned or under construction in nearby areas such as Richmond.
- Rental market: The rental market in Wilberforce is relatively small, with a limited number of properties available for rent. Rental prices are generally affordable compared to other areas in Sydney, making the area an attractive option for those looking for a more affordable semi-rural lifestyle.
Overall, the real estate market in Wilberforce is relatively stable, with limited fluctuations in prices or demand over time. The area is popular with families and retirees looking for a semi-rural lifestyle, and there is generally a steady flow of buyers and sellers in the market. Prices are generally affordable compared to other areas in Sydney, making the area attractive for those looking for a more affordable option.
Building Construction Projects
Wilberforce is a suburb located in the northwest of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. While there have been various construction projects in the area over the years, some of the major construction projects in Wilberforce include:
- Wilberforce Road Upgrade: The Wilberforce Road Upgrade project involved widening and upgrading Wilberforce Road from two to four lanes between Freemans Reach Road and Romulus Street. The project included the construction of a new bridge over the Hawkesbury River, upgrades to intersections, and improvements to road safety.
- Wilberforce Bridge Replacement: The Wilberforce Bridge Replacement project involved the construction of a new bridge over the Hawkesbury River to replace the existing bridge. The new bridge was designed to be wider and higher than the old bridge to improve safety and accommodate larger vehicles.
- Cattai Ridge Estate: The Cattai Ridge Estate is a residential development in Wilberforce. The project involved the construction of over 200 new homes and community facilities such as a park, playground, and community centre.
- Wilberforce Health Centre: The Wilberforce Health Centre is a new medical facility constructed in Wilberforce. The centre offers a range of healthcare services, including general practice, pathology, and allied health services.
- Hawkesbury River Railway Bridge Replacement: The Hawkesbury River Railway Bridge Replacement project involved the construction of a new rail bridge over the Hawkesbury River to replace the existing bridge. The new bridge was designed to be higher and wider than the old bridge to improve safety and accommodate larger trains.
- Wilberforce Waste Transfer Station: The Wilberforce Waste Transfer Station is a new facility constructed to provide waste management services to the local community. The facility includes a waste transfer station, recycling centre, and green waste processing facility.
These are some of the major construction projects that have taken place in Wilberforce over the years. These projects have helped improve the area’s infrastructure and facilities and contributed to the suburb’s growth and development.
Last month, Wilberforce had 0 properties for rent and one for sale. Median sold prices over the last year are $991,250 for houses. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Wilberforce rented out for $550 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.3%. Based on five years of sales, Wilberforce has seen a compound growth rate of -5.6% for houses. Suburbs next to Wilberforce with similar demographic and Building issues are Pitt Town, Freemans Reach, Glossodia, Cornwallis, Cattai and Ebenezer. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.