Specialist in Pre-purchase, Building and Pest Inspections. The pricing for a building inspection can vary depending on several factors such as the location, size, and age of the building, as well as the level of inspection required. Generally, building inspections are priced based on the following factors: Size of the building: Larger buildings require more time and effort to inspect, so they typically cost more. Age of the building: Older buildings may require more detailed inspections due to wear and tear, which can increase the cost. Type of inspection: Different types of inspections, such as a pre-purchase inspection or a specialized inspection like a termite inspection or electrical inspection, may have different pricing. Location: Building inspection prices may also vary based on the location of the building, with prices being higher in metropolitan areas where there is more demand.
Get a Building Inspection Quote View Pricing
What You Can Expect
All our Property Inspections will be completed only by Robert the owner of Clear View Property Inspections. A great building inspection company should have experienced and knowledgeable inspectors with expertise in all building construction and maintenance areas. Qualifications and certifications: The company and its inspectors should be properly licensed, insured, and certified to perform building inspections. Value for money: A great building inspection company should provide value for money, with competitive pricing and high-quality inspections that deliver real value to the customer.
20+ years Experience
Licensed Builder of 20 plus years and Licensed pest Management technician of 10 plus years. Thoroughness and attention to detail: A great building inspection company should be thorough and detail-oriented in its inspections, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to identifying potential issues. Use of technology: A great building inspection company should use the latest technology and equipment to perform inspections and generate reports, including thermal imaging, moisture meters, and other specialized tools.
The Australian Standard provides a minimum Guideline for all consultants to follow, our mission is to exceed the standard above and beyond each and every time. Professionalism and customer service: A great building inspection company should be professional in its conduct, provide excellent customer service, and be responsive to customer inquiries and concerns. Transparency and honesty: A great building inspection company should be transparent and honest in its reporting, providing clear and unbiased information about the condition of the building.
In all our inspections we have the highest technology equipment available to us starting from:
Flir E85 thermal imaging camera
Help identify heat differences in between walls to draw our attention to potential termites. A thermal imaging camera is a specialized tool that is used in the detection of termites and other pests. It works by detecting the heat that is emitted by the pests as they move through the building structure.
In termite detection, the thermal imaging camera is used to identify areas of the building where there is an abnormal amount of heat, which can be an indication of termite activity. This is because termites generate heat as they move through the wood and other materials that they consume.
Used to pick up sound waves in between walls- Basically if we find potential termites this will advise of movement such as termites without having to cut a hole in the wall. The Termatrac T3I is a highly effective tool for the detection of termites, and is widely used by building inspectors and pest control professionals around the world. It is non-invasive and non-destructive, which means that it can be used to detect termites without causing any damage to the building structure. The T3I is also highly accurate, and can detect termite activity in areas that would be impossible to inspect using traditional methods.
Tramex moisture meter
Used to identify moisture in walls- potential bathroom leaks. The Tramex moisture meter is a specialized tool used in building inspections to detect moisture levels in various building materials. Moisture meters are important tools for identifying moisture problems in buildings, which can lead to structural damage, mold growth, and other issues.
The Tramex moisture meter uses electrical resistance technology to measure the moisture content of building materials such as wood, plaster, drywall, and concrete.
DJI Drone Mavic 2 Pro
Using a DJI drone for building inspections is becoming increasingly popular in the construction and building inspection industries. DJI is a leading manufacturer of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and their drones are widely used for a variety of applications, including building inspections. Used to access parts of the roof we can not visually access due to height restrictions. Using a DJI drone for building inspections is a highly effective and efficient way to inspect buildings and identify potential issues. It is becoming increasingly popular in the construction and building inspection industries, and is likely to continue to be an important tool for building inspections in the future.
Technologies we use for building inspections
This equipment will be used in our inspections as needed at no extra charge. Our Inspection fees are a small price to pay for an inspector who will go out of his way to inspect the most difficult areas of the property to ensure you are well informed of all defects. Peace of mind is priceless- think CLEAR VIEW when Building or Purchasing a property.
The thermal imaging camera works by capturing the infrared radiation that is emitted by objects in its field of view. The camera then translates this information into an image that shows areas of differing temperatures in different colors. In the case of termite detection, the areas where there is termite activity will appear as hot spots on the image.
Thermal imaging cameras can be used to detect termites in a wide range of settings, from residential homes to commercial buildings. They are a non-invasive and non-destructive method of inspection, which means that they can be used to detect termites without causing any damage to the building. Overall, the thermal imaging camera is a highly effective tool for the detection of termites and other pests, and is widely used by building inspectors and pest control professionals around the world.
The Termatrac T3I is a specialized tool that is used in the detection of termites and other pests. It is a handheld device that combines three different technologies to provide a comprehensive inspection of a building structure.
The three technologies used in the Termatrac T3I are:
- Radar: The T3I uses radar technology to detect the presence of termites within the building structure. The radar emits a signal that penetrates through the walls and floors of the building, allowing the user to detect the presence of termites within the walls and other inaccessible areas.
- Moisture sensor: The T3I also includes a moisture sensor, which can detect areas of the building where there is an abnormal amount of moisture. This can be an indication of termite activity, as termites require moisture to survive.
- Thermal sensor: Finally, the T3I includes a thermal sensor, which can detect areas of the building where there is an abnormal amount of heat. This can also be an indication of termite activity, as termites generate heat as they move through the building structure.
It works by inserting two pins into the material being tested and sending a small electrical current between them. The amount of electrical resistance is then measured, which provides a reading of the moisture content in the material. The Tramex moisture meter has several features that make it a popular choice among building inspectors, including:
- Non-destructive testing: The Tramex moisture meter can provide accurate readings without damaging the material being tested.
- Wide measurement range: The Tramex moisture meter can measure moisture content ranging from 5% to 30%, depending on the material being tested.
- Multiple measurement modes: The Tramex moisture meter has several different modes for measuring moisture content, including pin mode, scan mode, and deep mode, which allows for greater flexibility in testing different materials and depths.
- Easy to use: The Tramex moisture meter is a user-friendly tool that is easy to operate and interpret readings.
Overall, the Tramex moisture meter is a valuable tool for building inspections and is used by professionals in the construction, restoration, and building inspection industries to accurately measure moisture levels in building materials.
Drone Building Inspections
A DJI drone can be equipped with a high-resolution camera and flown over a building to capture detailed images and video footage of the structure. This can provide building inspectors with a comprehensive view of the building and allow them to identify any potential issues or areas of concern.
Some of the advantages of using a DJI drone for building inspections include:
- Increased safety: A DJI drone can be used to inspect areas of a building that may be difficult or dangerous to access, such as high roofs or areas with limited access.
- Increased efficiency: Inspecting a building using a DJI drone can be much faster and more efficient than traditional inspection methods, as the drone can capture detailed images and video footage in a fraction of the time it would take to inspect the building manually.
- Increased accuracy: The high-resolution camera on a DJI drone can capture extremely detailed images and video footage, allowing building inspectors to identify potential issues with greater accuracy.
- Cost-effective: Using a DJI drone for building inspections can be more cost-effective than traditional inspection methods, as it can be completed more quickly and with fewer personnel required.
All Residential swimming pools must be registered before we can do our inspection.
Registering your pool with the NSW (New South Wales) government is an important step in ensuring that your pool is safe and compliant with state regulations. Here are some reasons why it is important to register your pool:
- Legal requirement: It is a legal requirement to register your pool with the NSW government. Failure to do so can result in fines and other penalties.
- Safety: Registering your pool can help ensure that it is safe for use. The NSW government uses pool registration information to monitor compliance with pool safety regulations and identify potentially dangerous pools.
- Inspection: When you register your pool, you will be required to have it inspected by a certified pool inspector. This inspection can help identify any potential safety hazards and ensure that your pool meets all necessary safety standards.
Please register first before booking our service.
Register Your Pool Below
Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale Property Inspection Services
|Combined Building and Timber Pest Inspections (Termites) |
4hrs onsite- includes thermal camera, termatrac and Drone
Budget or Platinum packages available
3hrs onsite includes Drone, Tramex moisture meter
|Timber Pest Inspection (Termites)|
2hrs onsite includes Thermal camera and Termatrac
|Drug Residue testing||From $150|
|(Prices are GST Exclusive and are based on homes up to 4 bed, single or double story, Larger homes or large blocks have an additional fee)|
Get A Free Quote
Annual Inspection & Treatment Services
|Termite Inspection||from $250|
|Pest Control Services||from $220|
|Termite Management services||P.O.A|
Get A Free Quote
Building Consulting & Certification
|Dilapidation Reports||From $400|
|Pool Barrier Inspection and Certification (homes, Business, Resorts)||From $270
|New Construction-Building Multi Stage inspection||From $600 per stage|
|New Construction termite barrier certification or consultation services||P.O.A|
Get A Free Quote
Hear from our customers
Great service and super detailed inspection.
“ Initially we met Robert when he was inspecting our house for the purchaser of our property.
We found him so polite and thorough. We asked for his details and used him for the purchase of our new home. We are very happy customers. The inspection gave us a clear view of what we were purchasing. ”
I'm so glad I used his services!
“ Robert was recommended to me by friends of ours. Not only was he professional from the first conversation but being he is a licensed Builder and Pest controller put me at ease. The report was very detailed and was followed by a phone call to discuss his findings. In the end there was some major issues with the property so we decided to not purchase. Well worth the $$$. ”
Could give 6 stars
” Robert has been looking after our home for over 7 years now and there is nobody I trust more than him to do a proper and thorough job. His service and communication are the best in the business and to top it off, he is gentleman to deal with. If I could give 6 stars I would as I highly recommend Robert and Clear View Property Inspections. “