Building Inspection Narrabeen
Inspecting a home and building a property in Narrabeen
Looking to buy or sell a property in Narrabeen, Sydney, NSW? Do you want to ensure the property is safe and structurally sound? Look no further than Clear View Property Inspections, the leading building inspection company in Narrabeen. With years of experience and a team of expert inspectors, Clear View Property Inspections provides thorough and reliable building inspections for residential and commercial properties. We understand that purchasing a property is a significant investment and want to ensure our clients make a well-informed decision.
Our building inspection services cover all areas of the property, including the foundation, roof, walls, electrical and plumbing systems, and any other potential areas of concern. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure accurate and comprehensive inspections. At Clear View Property Inspections, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our commitment to customer satisfaction. We provide our clients with detailed reports outlining any issues or potential problems we find during our inspections. Our reports are easy to read, and we take the time to explain any technical terms or industry jargon to our clients.
Narrabeen Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Narrabeen:
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, this type of inspection is conducted by property sellers to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is being built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
We understand that our clients may be working within a tight timeframe, so we offer fast and efficient inspection services. We can typically provide a report within 24 hours of the inspection, so our clients can make informed decisions about their property purchase or sale as quickly as possible. Don’t take any chances when it comes to the safety and integrity of your property. Contact Clear View Property Inspections today to schedule your building inspection in Narrabeen, Sydney, NSW. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to answer any questions and provide you with the peace of mind you need to make the best decision for your property investment.
Narrabeen has beautiful beaches, cafes and a lovely scenic outlook. Some of the things we have noticed frequently are damp subfloors, poor ventilation to subfloors, Wood Rot and termite activity. Narrabeen is a suburb in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. As of the 2016 Census, the suburb had approximately 7,000 people. The area is primarily residential with a mix of housing types, including single-family homes, apartments, and townhouses.
Demographically, Narrabeen has a slightly higher proportion of females (51.5%) than males (48.5%). The median age of residents is 38 years old, which is slightly younger than the national median age of 38.9 years. The most common countries of birth for residents who were born overseas are England, New Zealand, and South Africa. The suburb has a diverse community, including families, young professionals, and retirees. Narrabeen is known for its beach, which is a popular spot for swimming, surfing, and other water activities. The area also has several parks and reserves, including the Narrabeen Lagoon State Park and Berry Reserve. These areas offer opportunities for walking, picnicking, and birdwatching.
Regarding economics, Narrabeen has a mix of employment opportunities, with many residents commuting to work in other parts of Sydney. The suburb has a small commercial area with shops, restaurants, and cafes along Pittwater Road. There are also several small businesses and professional services operating in the area. The median weekly income for residents in Narrabeen is higher than the national average, indicating a relatively affluent community. Overall, Narrabeen is a desirable suburb for those seeking a beachside lifestyle with convenient access to the city. The area has a relatively high cost of living, with a median house price well above the national average.
Another regular thing to look for is rusty items. Due to the close vicinity to the beach, the salt rusts anything metal quite easily. At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with an easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below.
Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians meaning we can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Narrabeen
Our Narrabeen building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Narrabeen building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Narrabeen.
Narrabeen Building Inspection Services
Our Narrabeen building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Property investors enjoyed capital gains of 50.39% over the last 12 months in NARRABEEN, translating to lower returns compared with its peers in NSW. Figures from the previous quarter show that capital gains for real estate buyers in NARRABEEN are low, as opposed to average gains per annum over the past five years. The suburb posted a 75% growth in median prices over a three-year period. This is considerably lower than the gains it recorded over the past year. This number can mean that real estate investors could earn a rental income of $1145 based on current median home prices for the suburb. On average, rents on listings have reached the $1145 mark, reflecting a 1.55% return increase based on the current median price in NARRABEEN. Based on year-to-date figures, NARRABEEN, 2101 ranks 72nd in NSW regarding median property value increase and capital gains. While it ranks 1087th on the list of best-yielding suburbs for rental properties in NSW, posting a 1.55% return.
Narrabeen is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The suburb has a range of infrastructure to support the needs of residents, including:
- Transport: Narrabeen is served by a number of bus routes that connect it to other parts of the Northern Beaches and the Sydney CBD. The closest train station is located in nearby Warriewood.
- Roads: Narrabeen is located on Pittwater Road, which is a major road in the Northern Beaches region. Other nearby roads include the Wakehurst Parkway and Mona Vale Road.
- Schools: There are several schools located in and around Narrabeen, including Narrabeen Sports High School, Narrabeen North Public School, and St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School.
- Healthcare: The closest hospital to Narrabeen is the Mona Vale Hospital, which provides emergency and inpatient services to the local community.
- Shopping: There are a number of shopping options in Narrabeen, including a Coles supermarket, specialty stores, and cafes.
- Parks and recreational areas: Narrabeen is known for its beautiful beaches, with Narrabeen Beach being the most popular. The suburb also has several parks and recreational areas, including the Narrabeen Lakes, which is a popular spot for boating, fishing, and picnicking.
- Community facilities: The suburb has several community facilities, including the Narrabeen Community Centre and the Tramshed Arts and Community Centre, which hosts a range of cultural events and activities.
Overall, Narrabeen has a good range of infrastructure to support the needs of its residents, particularly in terms of transport, schools, and recreational facilities.
Things to do
Narrabeen is a suburb located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, offering a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy. Here are some of the things to do in Narrabeen:
- Narrabeen Beach: This is the main attraction in Narrabeen, with over three kilometres of sandy beach and excellent surfing conditions. The beach is patrolled by lifeguards during the summer months, making it a safe place to swim.
- Narrabeen Lagoon: This large saltwater lake is popular for kayaking, canoeing, and paddleboarding. Several walking trails around the lagoon offer beautiful views of the water and surrounding bushland.
- Narrabeen Markets: Held on the third Sunday of every month, the Narrabeen Markets offer a wide range of handmade crafts, vintage clothing, and delicious food.
- Tramshed Arts and Community Centre: This centre hosts a variety of events and exhibitions, including art shows, theatre performances, and music concerts.
- Narrabeen Sports and Recreation Centre: This centre offers a range of sporting facilities, including tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a gymnasium.
- Narrabeen Lake Trail: This is a scenic walking trail that follows the perimeter of the lake. It is a popular spot for birdwatching and enjoying the area’s natural beauty.
- Baha’i Temple: Located in the neighbouring suburb of Ingleside, the Baha’i Temple is a stunning architectural masterpiece set in beautiful gardens. It is open to the public and is a peaceful place to visit.
- Narrabeen Rock Pool: This large ocean pool is located at the southern end of Narrabeen Beach. It is a popular spot for swimming, especially for those who prefer calmer waters.
- Narrabeen Headland: This scenic lookout offers panoramic views of the ocean and surrounding coastline. It is a great spot for whale watching during the winter months.
- Golf: Several golf courses are located in and around Narrabeen, including the Mona Vale and Long Reef Golf Course. These courses offer stunning views and challenging gameplay.
Overall, Narrabeen is a great destination for those who love the outdoors, with plenty of activities to entertain visitors.
Real Estate Market Development
Narrabeen is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is a residential area with a mix of older-style homes and modern developments. Over the years, Narrabeen has undergone various development trends, particularly in the areas of infrastructure and community facilities. One of the most significant development trends in Narrabeen has been the upgrade of its public transport infrastructure. The opening of the new B-Line bus service in 2017 has provided faster and more frequent bus services to and from the CBD. This has made Narrabeen more accessible to commuters, particularly those who work in the city.
Another development trend in Narrabeen is the growing focus on sustainability and environmental conservation. The community has shown increasing interest in preserving the natural beauty of the area, particularly the beach and lagoon. The local council has implemented various initiatives to support this, such as establishing the Narrabeen Lagoon Catchment Committee, which aims to protect the catchment area and maintain the quality of the lagoon. In recent years, there has also been a trend towards developing modern apartment complexes in Narrabeen, particularly along the main road and near the beach. These developments cater to a growing demand for low-maintenance, beachside living and have attracted a mix of young professionals and retirees.
The local council has also invested in the development of community facilities in Narrabeen, including a new community centre and library, upgraded sports fields and playgrounds, and a new skate park. These facilities provide residents with access to a range of recreational and social activities. Overall, the development trends in Narrabeen reflect a growing demand for sustainable, modern living while maintaining the area’s natural beauty and community spirit.
Narrabeen is a coastal suburb located in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney, and the real estate market in this area has been showing strong growth in recent years. Here is a detailed description of the Real Estate Market Development in Narrabeen Sydney NSW:
- Property types: Narrabeen offers a mix of properties for sale, including apartments, townhouses, and standalone houses.
- Property prices: According to recent data, the median property price for a house in Narrabeen is around $2.1 million, while the median price for an apartment is around $800,000. Property prices have been steadily increasing over the past few years.
- Demand: Narrabeen is a highly sought-after area, with strong demand from both owner-occupiers and investors. This demand is driven by the suburb’s coastal location, proximity to amenities, and relaxed lifestyle.
- Supply: There is a limited supply of properties available in Narrabeen, with a low turnover rate, contributing to the steady increase in property prices.
- Development: Some new development projects are underway in the area, including a new apartment complex and a mixed-use development, which will provide more housing options for buyers and renters.
- Rental market: The rental market in Narrabeen is strong, with high demand for properties from both locals and tourists. The median weekly rent for a house is around $1,000, while the median weekly rent for an apartment is around $560.
- Capital growth: Over the past five years, the median property price in Narrabeen has increased by around 63%, indicating strong capital growth in the area.
Overall, the real estate market in Narrabeen is strong, with high demand from buyers and renters, limited supply, and steady price growth.
One of the significant infrastructure developments is the Northern Beaches Hospital, which opened in 2018. The hospital is located in Frenchs Forest, approximately 10 kilometres south of Narrabeen. The hospital is a significant development in the region, providing modern medical facilities and a boost to the local economy, generating employment opportunities and attracting businesses to the area.
Another significant infrastructure development is the proposed extension of the Northern Beaches Metro rail line. The proposed extension will connect the current terminus at Chatswood to the Northern Beaches Hospital via the Brookvale Industrial Area. The project is still in the planning stages, and no construction has begun. However, if the project goes ahead, it will significantly improve regional transport links, reducing traffic congestion and providing faster and more reliable public transport options for residents.
There are also ongoing upgrades and improvements to the road network in the Northern Beaches region, such as the widening of Mona Vale Road, which connects the Northern Beaches to the north shore of Sydney. These road upgrades will improve access to the Northern Beaches, making it easier for residents and businesses to move around the region.
Overall, while no significant construction projects are underway in Narrabeen, the surrounding area is experiencing ongoing infrastructure developments that will improve access to the area and provide economic benefits.
Commercial offices in Narrabeen
Narrabeen is a residential suburb located in Northern Sydney, and it does not have any major commercial offices within its boundaries. However, there are a number of office spaces available for lease or sale in nearby suburbs, such as Dee Why, Brookvale, and Frenchs Forest.
Dee Why, located to the south of Narrabeen, has a number of modern commercial office buildings and retail spaces, such as Dee Why Grand, which offers over 14,000 square metres of retail and office space across six levels. There are also a number of office buildings in Brookvale, including the Brookvale Business Centre, and in Frenchs Forest, there is the Forest Central Business Park.
These commercial areas offer a range of office spaces, from small suites to larger, open plan spaces. They are serviced by good transport links, including major roads such as Pittwater Road, Warringah Road, and the Wakehurst Parkway, as well as public transport, such as buses and the B-line rapid transit service.
Overall, while there are no major commercial offices in Narrabeen itself, there are a number of options available for businesses looking to lease or purchase office space in the surrounding suburbs.
Last month Narrabeen had 0 properties available for rent and 1 for sale—median property prices over the last year range from $3,800,000 for houses to $1,335,000 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Narrabeen rented out for $1,075 PW with an annual rental yield of 1.7% and units rented for $650 PW with a rental yield of 2.9%. Based on five years of sales, Narrabeen has seen a compound growth rate of 15.2% for houses and 27.1% for units. Suburbs next to Narrabeen that have similar demographic and Building issues are Monavale, Collaroy, Dee Why, North Narrabeen and Warriewood. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.