Building Inspection Frenchs Forest
Inspecting a home and building a property in Frenchs Forest
We cover all aspects of building inspection in the suburb of Frenchs Forest, Sydney, Australia. Our services assess the condition and safety of various buildings in Frenchs Forest to ensure compliance with building codes and regulations. Qualified building inspectors will visit your Frenchs Forest home and thoroughly examine the building’s structures, components, and systems. We will also review relevant documentation, such as building plans and permits, to ensure the building is constructed following approved standards. Building inspection services are crucial in ensuring residential and commercial properties’ safety, quality, and compliance. Frenchs Forest is a significant suburb in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney, characterized by its mix of residential, commercial, and natural spaces.
Frenchs Forest Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Frenchs Forest:
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, this type of inspection is conducted by property sellers to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is being built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
With a scenic outlook of trees, mountains and greenery Frenchs Forest and its surroundings is a beautiful suburb. Some of the things we have noticed frequently are damp subfloors, poor ventilation to subfloors, Wood Rot and termite activity.
With so many trees it’s only a matter of time before your property gets attacked by termites. It’s important to have a preventative termite barrier in place. At Clear View Property inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below.
Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The suburb has a population of approximately 13,000 people, according to the 2016 census.
The suburb has a diverse population, with a median age of 39 years. The majority of residents are Australian-born (70.4%), followed by those born in England (6.4%) and New Zealand (2.8%). The most common ancestries include Australian, English, Irish, Scottish and German. The suburb has a relatively high proportion of families with children, with around 50% of households being occupied by families.
Frenchs Forest has a strong community feel, with many community events and activities taking place throughout the year. The suburb has several parks and recreational facilities, including Garigal National Park, Bantry Bay and Warringah Aquatic Centre. The suburb is also home to several schools, including Forestville Montessori School, The Forest High School and Davidson High School.
Frenchs Forest is a relatively affluent suburb, with a median weekly household income of $2,196, which is higher than the national average. The majority of residents are employed in professional, scientific and technical services, followed by health care and social assistance, and education and training. The suburb is home to several large businesses and corporations, including the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) and News Corp Australia. The Forestway Shopping Centre provides shopping opportunities for the suburb’s residents.
Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology). Clear View Property inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians meaning we can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Frenchs Forest
Our Frenchs Forest building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Frenchs Forest building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Frenchs Forest.
Frenchs Forest Property Inspection
Our Frenchs Forest building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
About Frenchs Forest
Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The housing market in Frenchs Forest has been experiencing growth in recent years due to several factors, including its location, infrastructure, and amenities. The suburb of Frenchs Forest is characterized by a mix of residential properties, with a higher proportion of detached houses than apartments. The majority of properties are owner-occupied, with only a small percentage rented out.
According to data from realestate.com.au, the median sale price for a house in Frenchs Forest as of September 2021 was $1.825 million, while the median sale price for an apartment was $890,000. The median rent for a house in Frenchs Forest was $1,000 per week, while the median rent for an apartment was $575 per week. The housing market in Frenchs Forest has been experiencing strong demand in recent years, with an increase in the number of properties sold and the price paid for them. Factors driving this demand include the suburb’s proximity to employment hubs, good transport links, good schools, and access to amenities such as shopping centres, parks, and beaches.
In terms of housing styles, Frenchs Forest features a mix of older-style homes and more modern properties, with a trend towards renovations and extensions. The suburb also features some new developments, including townhouses and apartments, which have been built in recent years to meet the demand for more affordable housing options. Overall, the housing market in Frenchs Forest is characterized by strong demand, high prices, and a mix of property types. The suburb’s proximity to Sydney CBD and the Northern Beaches and its access to amenities and infrastructure make it an attractive location for home buyers and investors alike.
Frenchs Forest has a well-developed infrastructure with a range of services and amenities that cater to the needs of the community.
Transportation: The suburb is well-connected to the rest of Sydney through the Warringah Freeway, Wakehurst Parkway, and the Northern Beaches Hospital. Frenchs Forest is serviced by several bus routes that connect it to the Northern Beaches and the city. The nearest train station is located in Chatswood, which is approximately 7km away.
Education: Frenchs Forest has several schools catering to students of different ages and educational needs. Some of the notable schools in the suburb include The Forest High School, Forestville Montessori School, and Davidson High School.
Healthcare: The Northern Beaches Hospital, located in Frenchs Forest, is a major healthcare facility in the area. It provides a wide range of medical services, including emergency services, surgery, rehabilitation, and cancer care.
Recreation and Parks: Frenchs Forest has several parks and recreational facilities that provide residents with ample opportunities for outdoor activities. Garigal National Park is one of the most popular attractions in the area, providing residents with bushwalking, picnicking, and camping opportunities. Other notable parks in the suburb include the Lionel Watts Reserve, the Wakehurst Parkway Reserve, and the Forestville War Memorial Playing Fields.
Shopping: The suburb has several shopping centers and supermarkets, including the Forestway Shopping Center, which has over 60 stores, cafes, and restaurants. Other shopping destinations in the area include the Glenrose Village Shopping Center and the Forestville Shopping Center.
Overall, Frenchs Forest has a well-developed infrastructure that caters to the needs of its residents, making it an ideal place to live, work, and play.
Things to do
Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The suburb is primarily residential and features a variety of recreational activities and attractions for residents and visitors.
- Forestway Shopping Centre: The Forestway Shopping Centre is a popular shopping destination in Frenchs Forest, featuring over 50 specialty stores, restaurants, cafes, and services.
- Northern Beaches Indoor Sports Centre: This facility offers a range of indoor sports, including netball, futsal, and basketball.
- Wakehurst Golf Club: This club is situated in the beautiful bushland setting of the Garigal National Park and offers a challenging 18-hole course for golf enthusiasts.
- Warringah Aquatic Centre: The Warringah Aquatic Centre features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, and a sauna.
- Garigal National Park: Frenchs Forest is located near the Garigal National Park, which features several walking and hiking trails, picnic areas, and beautiful bushland scenery.
- Manly Dam: Manly Dam is a popular spot for outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, and picnicking. It is located just a short drive from Frenchs Forest.
- Narrabeen Lakes: Narrabeen Lakes is a large coastal lagoon that offers a range of water sports and recreational activities, including fishing, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Beaches: Frenchs Forest is located close to several beautiful beaches, including Dee Why, Curl Curl, and Freshwater.
- Brookvale Oval: Brookvale Oval is the home ground of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles rugby league team and hosts regular NRL matches.
- Cinema: The Hoyts Cinema in Warringah Mall is a popular spot for movie-goers in the Frenchs Forest area.
Overall, Frenchs Forest offers a range of recreational activities and attractions for people of all ages and interests.
Real Estate Market Development
Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, NSW, and has undergone significant development over the years. Here are some of the development trends in Frenchs Forest:
- Residential Development: Frenchs Forest has seen a significant increase in residential development over the years, with many new housing estates and apartment complexes being built in the area. These developments have catered to the growing demand for housing in the region, and have attracted many new residents to the area.
- Commercial Development: Frenchs Forest is also a major commercial center in the Northern Beaches region, and has seen significant development in this sector. The suburb is home to many large businesses, including technology companies, retailers, and other service providers.
- Infrastructure Development: The Northern Beaches Hospital, which is located in Frenchs Forest, was completed in 2018 and has significantly improved the healthcare services in the area. Additionally, there have been significant improvements to the local road network, with major upgrades to major roads, including Warringah Road, and the construction of new roads, such as the Wakehurst Parkway.
- Sustainability Development: Frenchs Forest is committed to sustainability, and has implemented a range of initiatives to reduce the suburb’s environmental impact. For example, the suburb has a range of waste and recycling programs, and has implemented water-saving measures to reduce the suburb’s water usage.
- Community Development: Frenchs Forest has a strong sense of community, and has seen significant development in this area over the years. The suburb has a range of community centers and facilities, including parks, playgrounds, and sporting fields, which are used by residents and visitors alike.
Overall, Frenchs Forest has experienced significant development in many areas over the years, which has helped create a vibrant and diverse community. Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales. The real estate market in Frenchs Forest has experienced significant growth in recent years, and the demand for properties has been on the rise.
One of the major factors contributing to the development of the real estate market in Frenchs Forest is the completion of major infrastructure projects. The construction of the Northern Beaches Hospital has led to an influx of healthcare professionals and staff, increasing the demand for housing in the area. Additionally, the extension of the Northern Beaches Metro line to Frenchs Forest has improved connectivity to other parts of Sydney, making the suburb more accessible to commuters.
The median house price in Frenchs Forest is above the Sydney average, making it a desirable suburb for high-income earners. The suburb has a mix of older homes and new developments, catering to a range of buyers. Frenchs Forest also has a growing demand for townhouses and apartments, particularly among younger professionals and downsizers.
Another key factor driving the real estate market in Frenchs Forest is the lifestyle that the suburb offers. The area is known for its natural beauty, with many residents enjoying the nearby Garigal National Park and beaches. Several schools are also in the area, making it popular among families.
Overall, the real estate market in Frenchs Forest is expected to continue growing in the coming years, driven by infrastructure development, lifestyle offerings, and the growing demand for housing in the area.
Frenchs Forest is a suburb located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is primarily a residential suburb but also has a growing commercial and industrial area. Several major construction projects planned or underway in Frenchs Forest aim to improve the area’s infrastructure and meet the needs of the growing population.
- Northern Beaches Hospital: The Northern Beaches Hospital is a major project in the area that is set to open in late 2018. The hospital is being built on a 6.5-hectare site in Frenchs Forest and will have 488 beds, a 50-bed mental health unit, and a 14-bed critical care unit. The hospital will provide emergency, surgical, medical, and maternity services to the Northern Beaches community.
- Frenchs Forest Business Park: The Frenchs Forest Business Park is a $400 million development project that aims to create a new hub for businesses in the area. The project will feature 80,000 square meters of office space, retail and dining facilities, and a 1,500-space car park. The project will be located adjacent to the Northern Beaches Hospital and is set to be completed in 2020.
- Wakehurst Parkway Upgrade: The Wakehurst Parkway Upgrade is a $40 million project that aims to improve traffic flow along the busy Wakehurst Parkway. The project will include widening the road, creating new turning lanes, and improving pedestrian and cycle paths. The project is set to be completed in mid-2020.
- Frenchs Forest Road East Upgrade: The Frenchs Forest Road East Upgrade is a $200 million project that aims to improve traffic flow along Frenchs Forest Road East. The project will include widening the road to four lanes, creating new turning lanes, and improving pedestrian and cycle paths. The project is set to be completed in 2022.
- The Northern Beaches B-Line: The Northern Beaches B-Line is a new express bus service connecting Mona Vale north to Wynyard in the Sydney CBD. The project includes the construction of new bus stops, shelters and the introduction of a fleet of new buses. The B-Line service aims to provide faster, more frequent and more reliable bus services to the Northern Beaches.
These major construction projects are set to improve the infrastructure of Frenchs Forest, making it a more desirable place to live and work. As a result, the property market in the area is likely to see continued growth and development in the coming years.
Commercial offices in Frenchs Forest
Frenchs Forest is a commercial hub located in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney. The suburb is known for its high-tech and medical industries and proximity to the Northern Beaches Hospital. As such, there are several major commercial offices located in Frenchs Forest, including:
- Forest Central Business Park: This large business park in the heart of Frenchs Forest offers a range of commercial office spaces for rent or lease. The park is home to a range of businesses, including technology, medical and professional services.
- Frenchs Forest Business Park: Located on Rodborough Road, this business park offers a range of office spaces and is home to a number of companies in the medical, IT and professional services industries.
- Austlink Corporate Park: Located adjacent to Frenchs Forest Business Park, this corporate park is home to a range of businesses, including medical, technology and professional services.
- The Equinox Centre: This modern office complex is located on Narabang Way and offers a range of office spaces for lease. The Equinox Centre is home to a number of businesses in the technology and professional services industries.
- 49 Frenchs Forest Road: This modern office building is located on the corner of Frenchs Forest Road and Forest Way and offers a range of office spaces for rent or lease. The building is home to a number of companies in the IT and professional services industries.
Overall, Frenchs Forest offers a range of modern and convenient commercial office spaces for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Frenchs Forest has a growing number of sustainable and energy-efficient homes: There is a growing emphasis on eco-friendly features and energy-efficient design in residential properties. This includes the use of solar panels, rainwater harvesting systems, energy-efficient appliances, and sustainable building materials.
Median sold prices over the last year are $2,275,000 for houses. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Frenchs Forest rented out for $1,050 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.6%. Based on five years of sales, Frenchs Forest has seen a compound growth rate of 26.4% for houses. Suburbs next to Frenchs Forest that have similar demographic and Building issues are Forestville, Belrose, Davidson and Terry. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.