Building Inspection Woy Woy
Inspecting a home and building a property in Woy Woy
Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections, your Woy Woy Building Inspection specialist and trusted partner for reliable and comprehensive building inspection services in Central Coast NSW. With years of experience and a team of highly skilled professionals, we are committed to delivering exceptional service and ensuring the safety and integrity of your property. Before making one of the biggest investments of your life, it is crucial to have a thorough understanding of the property’s condition. Our team of expert inspectors will conduct a comprehensive assessment, identifying any structural issues, hidden defects, or safety concerns that may affect the value and safety of your potential purchase.
Nestled in the stunning Central Coast of NSW, Woy Woy is a beautiful suburb known for its scenic landscapes, tranquil waterways, and relaxed coastal living. However, like any other area, Woy Woy is not exempt from building inspection issues. Common issues that our building inspections in Woy Woy often uncover include: – Pest Infestations: The temperate climate of Woy Woy makes it susceptible to various types of pests, including termites and rodents. These pests can cause significant damage to the structure of a property if left unchecked.
Woy Woy Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Woy Woy:
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, this type of inspection is conducted by property sellers to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
Our building inspection services cover all areas of the property, including the foundation, roof, walls, electrical and plumbing systems, and any other potential areas of concern. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure that our inspections are accurate and comprehensive.
It’s very popular due to its close vicinity to the beach, local cafes etc. The biggest issue in Woy Woy is damp Subfloors with poor ventilation. There are some key things we know what to look for to identify which buildings to stay clear from.
Woy Woy is a suburb located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia, approximately 80 kilometres north of Sydney. It is not in Sydney but within the greater Sydney metropolitan area. The suburb covers an area of approximately 4 square kilometres and has a population of around 10,000 people.
According to the 2016 census, the population of Woy Woy is predominantly Australian-born, with a small percentage of residents born overseas. The population’s median age is 51 years old, with the majority of residents aged 55 years and over. The suburb has a high percentage of retirees and elderly residents.
Woy Woy is a popular retirement destination, and the suburb has a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere. The community is close-knit, with many residents involved in local community organizations and events. The suburb has a range of recreational facilities, including parks, sports fields, and walking tracks. The waterfront is a popular destination for fishing, boating, and other water-based activities.
Woy Woy has a mixed economy, with a range of industries and businesses. The suburb has a small retail center, with a range of shops, cafes, and restaurants. The major employers in the area are in healthcare, education, and aged care services. The median weekly household income is slightly lower than the national average, and the unemployment rate is slightly higher. The housing market is diverse, with a mix of affordable and expensive homes, and the rental market is competitive due to the suburb’s popularity as a retirement destination.
In summary, Woy Woy is a suburb of Sydney with a predominantly elderly population, a relaxed and close-knit community, a mixed economy, and a range of recreational facilities. While the suburb may not have the hustle and bustle of city life, it offers a peaceful and scenic lifestyle for retirees and those seeking a more laid-back lifestyle.
There are also many opportunities for buying older-style properties and doing renovations. We can help identify key opportunities and ensure you do not buy a money pit. At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with an easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians meaning we can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Woy Woy
Our Woy Woy building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Woy Woy building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Woy Woy.
Woy Woy Home Building Inspection Services
Our Woy Woy building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Woy Woy Building Inspection Market Report
WOY WOY, 2256 ranks 1372nd among the best-performing suburbs in Australia in terms of capital gains, returning capital gains of 27.41% for property investors. Based on its average 5-year and quarterly capital gains, the suburb saw average growth in the long term. The suburb also delivered a stronger performance in contrast to other Australian suburbs in terms of appreciation of property value. Investors saw the median home price rise to $911,000. The upward trend in home prices in WOY WOY, 2256 averaged 11.65% per annum over 3 years. Average weekly rents on listings have reached the $470 mark, reflecting a 2.68% return increase based on the current median price in WOY WOY. An average of 15.83 real estate transactions take place per month in WOY WOY, which translates to 190 per annum. 190 properties were sold in WOY WOY in 2016, making it the 998th most active market in NSW based on total real estate transactions. WOY WOY, 2256 places 813th in Australia based on median property value growth during the quarter.
Woy Woy is a suburban area located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometres north of Sydney. A range of infrastructure, including transport, healthcare, education, and community facilities serves the suburb. Here is a detailed overview of the major infrastructure in Woy Woy:
Transport: Woy Woy is well connected to the wider Central Coast region and the city of Sydney via a range of transport options. The suburb has a train station that is part of the Central Coast & Newcastle Line, providing regular services to Sydney, Newcastle, and other towns on the Central Coast. Woy Woy is also connected to Sydney by the Pacific Motorway and the F3 Freeway, which provides access to the northern suburbs of Sydney, the Central Coast, and Newcastle.
Healthcare: Woy Woy has a range of healthcare facilities to cater to the needs of its residents. The suburb has a public hospital, the Woy Woy Hospital, which provides a range of medical and surgical services, including emergency care, rehabilitation, and outpatient clinics. Several private medical clinics and practitioners in the area also provide a range of specialized services.
Education: Woy Woy has several primary and secondary schools, both public and private. The public schools in the area include Woy Woy Public School, Woy Woy South Public School, and Brisbane Water Secondary College. The private schools in the area include Brisbane Water Secondary College, St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, and Ettalong Public School.
Community facilities: Woy Woy has a range of community facilities to cater to the needs of its residents. The suburb has several community centers, including the Woy Woy Community Centre, which hosts a range of community events and activities. The area also has several sports and recreation facilities, including the Woy Woy Oval and the Woy Woy Indoor Sports Centre. The suburb has several parks and reserves, including the Brisbane Water National Park and the Pelican Island Nature Reserve.
In summary, Woy Woy has a range of major infrastructure to cater to the needs of its residents, including transport, healthcare, education, and community facilities. The suburb’s proximity to Sydney and its location on the Central Coast makes it a convenient and desirable location for both commuters and retirees seeking a peaceful and scenic lifestyle.
Things to do
Woy Woy is a suburban area located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometers north of Sydney. Despite its relatively small size, the suburb offers a range of activities and attractions for visitors and residents alike. Here are some things to do in Woy Woy:
- Explore the waterfront: Woy Woy is located on the waterfront of the Brisbane Water estuary, providing a picturesque backdrop for a range of activities. Visitors can take a stroll along the Woy Woy Bay Foreshore Walk or enjoy fishing, boating, and other water-based activities.
- Visit the Pelican Feeding: Every day at 3:30 pm, visitors can watch the pelican feeding at the Pelican Pavilion in Woy Woy. The pelican feeding attracts visitors from all over the Central Coast and is a unique and entertaining experience for all ages.
- Enjoy the local food scene: Woy Woy has a range of cafes, restaurants, and pubs offering a variety of cuisines. Visitors can enjoy fresh seafood at the Fisherman’s Wharf, traditional Italian dishes at Alla Piazza, or coffee at the Little Creek Cheese Cafe.
- Visit the Woy Woy Bay Gallery: The Woy Woy Bay Gallery showcases the works of local artists and hosts a range of exhibitions throughout the year. The gallery is located in a beautiful setting overlooking the water, making it a great place to relax and appreciate art.
- Go bushwalking: Woy Woy is located close to the Brisbane Water National Park, offering a range of bushwalking tracks for visitors to explore. Visitors can enjoy scenic views of the water and surrounding bushland while hiking through the park.
- Attend local events: Woy Woy hosts a range of local events throughout the year, including markets, festivals, and music events. The Woy Woy Farmers Market is held every Sunday and offers a range of fresh produce and handmade goods.
In summary, Woy Woy offers a range of activities and attractions for visitors and residents alike. From enjoying the waterfront to exploring the local food
Property Inspection Market Development
Woy Woy is a suburban area located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometres north of Sydney. The suburb has developed significantly in recent years, reflecting broader trends in the Central Coast region. Here are some of the major development trends in Woy Woy:
- Population growth: Woy Woy has experienced a significant increase in population over the past decade. The suburb’s population has grown by over 10% since 2011, reflecting the Central Coast’s popularity as a desirable lifestyle location for retirees and young families.
- Housing development: Woy Woy has seen a range of new housing developments in recent years, reflecting the demand for affordable housing in the area. The suburb has seen the construction of new apartment buildings and townhouses and the renovation and extension of existing homes.
- Infrastructure investment: Woy Woy has benefited from significant infrastructure investments, including transport, healthcare, education, and community facilities. The suburb has seen the expansion and upgrade of the Woy Woy Hospital, the construction of new schools, and the improvement of transport links to Sydney and the wider Central Coast.
- Retail and commercial development: Woy Woy has seen a range of new retail and commercial developments in recent years, reflecting the suburb’s growing population and the demand for local amenities. The suburb has seen the construction of new shopping centres, including the Deepwater Plaza, which houses a range of shops, restaurants, and services.
- Tourism development: Woy Woy’s scenic location and relaxed lifestyle have made it an increasingly popular tourist destination in recent years. The suburb has seen the development of new tourist facilities, including accommodation, cafes, and recreational activities.
In summary, Woy Woy has undergone significant development in recent years, reflecting the broader trends in the Central Coast region. The suburb has experienced population growth, housing development, infrastructure investment, retail and commercial development, and tourism development, making it a dynamic and evolving location. Woy Woy is a suburb located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometres north of Sydney. The suburb’s real estate market has experienced significant development in recent years, reflecting the area’s growing popularity as a desirable lifestyle location. Here are some of the key features of the Woy Woy real estate market:
- Property Prices: Property prices in Woy Woy have increased significantly over the past decade, reflecting the suburb’s growing popularity and the broader trends in the Central Coast region. According to realestate.com.au, the median house price in Woy Woy as of February 2023 is $880,000, with an average annual growth rate of 11.1% over the past ten years.
- Property Types: The Woy Woy real estate market offers a range of property types, including apartments, townhouses, and detached houses. The suburb has seen a significant increase in the construction of new apartment buildings and townhouses in recent years, reflecting the demand for affordable housing options in the area.
- Demand and Supply: The demand for property in Woy Woy has increased significantly over the past decade, reflecting the suburb’s growing popularity as a lifestyle location. The supply of property in the area has also increased in response to this demand, with a range of new developments and renovations of existing homes.
- Rental Market: Woy Woy’s rental market is also experiencing growth, with a range of properties available for rent. According to realestate.com.au, the median rental price for a house in Woy Woy as of February 2023 is $550 per week, while the median rental price for an apartment is $410 per week.
- Future Development: The Woy Woy real estate market is expected to continue its growth trajectory in the coming years, with a range of new housing and commercial developments in the pipeline. The Central Coast Regional Plan 2036 identifies Woy Woy as a key area for growth and development, with a range of infrastructure and amenity improvements planned.
In summary, the Woy Woy real estate market has experienced significant growth and development in recent years, reflecting the suburb’s growing popularity as a desirable lifestyle location. The market offers a range of property types, with increasing demand and supply, and is expected to continue its growth trajectory in the coming years.
Woy Woy is a suburb located on the central coast of New South Wales, Australia. While it is not technically part of Sydney, it is within the greater metropolitan area, and many people commute to the city from Woy Woy. There have been several major construction projects in Woy Woy in recent years, including:
- Woy Woy Hospital Redevelopment: In 2018, the NSW Government announced a $72 million redevelopment of the Woy Woy Hospital. The project included constructing a new three-storey clinical services building, refurbishing the existing building, and upgrading the emergency department, operating theatres, and inpatient facilities. The redevelopment was completed in 2021, and the new building features state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology.
- Woy Woy South Public School Upgrade: The NSW Government also funded a $10 million upgrade to Woy Woy South Public School, which was completed in 2020. The project included constructing a new administration building, library, and classrooms, as well as upgrading the playground and outdoor areas.
- Woy Woy Bay Boardwalk: The Woy Woy Bay Boardwalk is a 250-metre-long elevated walkway that was built in 2019. The boardwalk is located along the waterfront in Woy Woy Bay and provides stunning views of the surrounding area. The project was funded by the NSW Government and was designed to improve public access to the water and support tourism in the area.
- Woy Woy Landmark Waterfront Development: In 2021, plans were unveiled for a $650 million waterfront development in Woy Woy. The project includes the construction of six high-rise towers, a marina, retail and dining precincts, and public spaces. The development is expected to create thousands of jobs and provide a major economic boost to the area, although it has been met with some opposition from local residents concerned about the impact on the environment and the community.
- Woy Woy Foreshore Upgrade: The Woy Woy Foreshore Upgrade is a $1.9 million project that was completed in 2020. The project included the construction of new picnic shelters, barbecues, and seating areas, as well as upgrades to the boat ramp and car park. The project aimed to improve public access to the foreshore and provide better facilities for locals and tourists.
Overall, these construction projects demonstrate a commitment to improving infrastructure and public amenities in Woy Woy and supporting economic growth in the area.
Commercial offices in Woy Woy
Woy Woy is a relatively small suburb with no major commercial offices in the area. Some small businesses and professional services are located in the town centre, such as legal and accounting firms, real estate agencies, and medical practices. However, most people who work in commercial offices would likely commute to larger neighbouring suburbs, such as Gosford or even Sydney.
Gosford, which is about 10 km north of Woy Woy, is a larger town with a range of commercial offices and business parks. Some major commercial offices in Gosford include the Central Coast Council office, the Australian Taxation Office, the Department of Education, and the NSW Department of Planning and Environment. The area also has several business parks, such as the Gosford Business Park and the North Gosford Business Park, which house various small to medium-sized businesses. Overall, while Woy Woy itself may not have any major commercial offices, its proximity to larger neighbouring suburbs like Gosford and Sydney provides employment opportunities in various industries.
Last month Woy Woy had 0 properties available for rent and 0 properties for sale. Over the last year, median property prices range from $975,000 for houses to $699,500 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Woy Woy rented out for $500 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.8% and units rented for $460 PW with a rental yield of 3.8%. Based on five years of sales, Woy Woy has seen a compound growth rate of 28.3% for houses and 22.2% for units. Suburbs next to Woy Woy that have similar demographic and Building issues are: Umina Beach, Ettalong Beach, Umina, Blackwall, Daleys Point, Empire Bay, Killcare and Pretty Beach. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.