Building Inspection The Entrance
Inspecting a home and building a property in The Entrance
Clear View Property Inspection is a reputable building inspection company in The Entrance, Central Coast, NSW. Our highly trained and experienced professionals are dedicated to providing comprehensive and accurate building inspections for residential and commercial properties. With a commitment to excellence and attention to detail, Clear View Property Inspection ensures that clients receive a thorough assessment of their property’s condition. From initial contact to the final report, our priority is to deliver exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations. We understand that buying or selling a property is a significant investment, and our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and integrity, conducting each inspection with the highest level of expertise and adherence to industry standards. Our services include a detailed examination of the structural integrity, electrical systems, plumbing, roofing, insulation, and other essential property components.
At Clear View Property Inspection, we know the unique building inspection issues that can arise in The Entrance, NSW. As a coastal area, properties in The Entrance are susceptible to factors such as salt corrosion, moisture damage, and the effects of extreme weather conditions. Our team of experts is well-versed in identifying these specific concerns and conducting thorough inspections to assess their impact on the property. The Entrance property owners and buyers alike need to be aware of these issues to ensure the safety and value of their properties. Clear View Property Inspection is here to help. Our team of experts has extensive knowledge of the specific building inspection issues that can arise in the area. The Entrance and surroundings have become quite popular due to being surrounded by beaches and cafes but still being reasonably close to Sydney.
The Entrance Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of The Entrance:
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, this type of inspection is conducted by property sellers to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
Our building inspection services cover all areas of the property, including the foundation, roof, walls, electrical and plumbing systems, and any other potential areas of concern. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure that our inspections are accurate and comprehensive.
There have many developments with apartment blocks built and subdivisions. The Entrance is more of a holiday location for retirees. We noticed many properties with severe wood rot and rust during recent building inspections. This is due to the close vicinity to the beach. The saltwater deteriorates many building materials, which will cause long-term maintenance issues.
The Entrance is a suburb located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 93 km north of Sydney. In this response, we will describe The Entrance’s demographics, and social and economic characteristics.
According to the 2016 Census, The Entrance had a population of 3,873, with a median age of 53. The population is predominantly Australian-born, with 85% of residents born in Australia. The most common ancestry groups in The Entrance are English, Irish, and Scottish. The suburb has a higher proportion of older residents, with 34% of the population aged 65 years and over, compared to the national average of 15%. The Entrance has a slightly higher proportion of females, with 52% of the population being female.
The Entrance is a popular tourist destination and has a strong community focus. The suburb has a range of community facilities, including a community hall, library, and several parks and reserves. The Entrance also hosts various community events throughout the year, including the Central Coast Country Music Festival, the Blues and Jazz Festival, and the Lakes Festival. The Entrance is also home to several community groups, including the Lions Club and the Rotary Club.
The Entrance is a popular tourist destination and has a significant tourism industry. The suburb has various accommodation options, including hotels, motels, and holiday apartments. The Entrance also has a range of cafes, restaurants, and retail stores catering to tourists. In addition to tourism, the suburb has a range of other industries, including healthcare, education, and retail. The median weekly income for residents of The Entrance is $519, compared to the national average of $662. The unemployment rate in The Entrance is 6.7%, compared to the national average of 5.5%.
The Entrance is a predominantly Australian-born suburb with many older residents. The suburb has a strong community focus and a significant tourism industry. The Entrance also has a range of community facilities and hosts many community events throughout the year. The median weekly income in The Entrance is lower than the national average, and the unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average.
At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with an easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians meaning we can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection The Entrance
Our The Entrance building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our The Entrance building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in The Entrance.
The Entrance Building Inspection Services
Our The Entrance building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
The Entrance Building Inspection Market Report
THE ENTRANCE ranks 138th in NSW regarding estimated capital gains experienced by property investors over the past three years. The suburb’s capital gain of 36.59% for the past year is higher than average compared to its 44.74% growth within five years. Also in THE ENTRANCE, the median home price is sitting at $825,000, and the average rent is at $420. This suggests property owners could earn a 2.65% increase in gross rental yield. Property investors have seen an 8.55% gain in THE ENTRANCE based on increased median home prices for the past three months. They believe that homeowners and real estate investors betting on THE ENTRANCE, 2261 can rest assured about this NSW suburb’s performance. The suburb saw median home prices rise by 36.59%. A survey of average capital gains or median home price increases in suburbs across the country shows that this suburb obtained an 8.45% growth over a ten-year period. It ranks 628th on our list of suburbs that property investors should look into.
Real Estate Market Development
The Entrance is a popular tourist destination located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 93 km north of Sydney. In recent years, the suburb has seen significant development in various areas, including infrastructure, tourism, and residential development. In this response, we will describe some of the major development trends in The Entrance.
- Infrastructure: The Entrance has seen significant infrastructure development in recent years. In 2021, the Central Coast Council completed a $3.2 million upgrade to the Long Jetty Foreshore, which included the construction of a new pedestrian bridge, playground, and picnic facilities. The council has also committed to a range of other infrastructure projects in The Entrance, including refurbishing the Memorial Park amenities block and upgrading the Tuggerah Lake cycleway.
- Tourism: Tourism is a significant industry in The Entrance, and the suburb has seen significant development in this area in recent years. In 2018, the council completed a $3.5 million upgrade to the foreshore area, which included the construction of a new stage, seating areas, and landscaping. The upgrade has helped attract a range of new events to the suburb, including the Lakes Festival, which attracts thousands of visitors annually.
- Residential Development: The Entrance has also seen significant residential development in recent years. The suburb has a range of new apartment developments, including the ‘Kemble Point’ and ‘The Waterfront’. These developments offer modern, high-quality apartments with views of Tuggerah Lake and the ocean.
- Sustainability: The Entrance is committed to sustainable development and has implemented various initiatives to reduce the suburb’s environmental impact. The council has introduced a range of waste management programs, including a green waste collection service and a household chemical clean-up program. The council has also committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through renewable energy sources.
The Entrance has seen significant development in recent years, particularly in infrastructure, tourism, and residential development. The suburb has also implemented a range of initiatives to promote sustainable development and reduce the environmental impact of development. These trends are likely to continue in the coming years as the suburb continues to grow and evolve as a popular tourist destination and residential area. The Entrance is a popular tourist destination located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 93 km north of Sydney. The suburb has a range of residential properties, including apartments, townhouses, and detached houses. In this response, we will describe The Entrance’s real estate market development.
- Property Prices: The Entrance has seen moderate growth in property prices in recent years. According to realestate.com.au, the median house price in The Entrance was $665,000 as of March 2023, while the median unit price was $466,250. These prices represent a moderate increase from the previous year, with house prices increasing by 3.9% and unit prices increasing by 6.4%.
- Rental Prices: Rental prices in The Entrance have also seen moderate growth in recent years. According to Domain, the median weekly rent for a house in The Entrance was $490 as of March 2023, while the median weekly rent for a unit was $400. These prices represent a moderate increase from the previous year, with house rents increasing by 5.4% and unit rents increasing by 5.3%.
- Demand: The Entrance has seen strong demand for residential properties in recent years, particularly in the apartment and townhouse markets. The suburb’s popularity as a tourist destination has helped to drive demand for short-term rental properties, while the suburb’s proximity to major employment centres such as Newcastle and Sydney has helped to drive demand for long-term rental properties.
- Development: The Entrance has seen significant residential development in recent years, particularly in the apartment market. The suburb has a range of new apartment developments, including the ‘Kemble Point’ and ‘The Waterfront’. These developments offer modern, high-quality apartments with views of Tuggerah Lake and the ocean. The Entrance has also seen some new townhouse developments in recent years, particularly in the areas surrounding Memorial Park.
The Entrance has seen moderate growth in property and rental prices in recent years, driven by strong demand for residential properties in the suburb. The Entrance has also seen significant residential development in recent years, particularly in the apartment market. These trends will likely continue in the coming years as the suburb continues to grow and evolve as a popular tourist destination and residential area.
The Entrance is a popular tourist destination located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, approximately 93 km north of Sydney. The suburb has a range of residential properties, including apartments, townhouses, and detached houses. The Entrance has seen significant development and construction activity in recent years, with several major construction projects currently underway or recently completed. In this response, we will describe some of the major construction projects in The Entrance.
- The Waterfront: The Waterfront is a new luxury apartment development located on the waterfront in The Entrance. The development comprises 115 apartments spread over 10 floors, with a range of one, two, and three-bedroom apartments available. The Waterfront offers residents access to a range of amenities, including a rooftop terrace, pool, and gym. The development was completed in 2021.
- Elanora: Elanora is a new residential development located in the heart of The Entrance. The development comprises 42 luxury apartments spread over seven floors, with a range of one, two, and three-bedroom apartments available. Elanora offers residents access to a range of amenities, including a rooftop terrace, pool, and gym. The development is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in 2023.
- The Entrance Town Centre: The Entrance Town Centre is a major redevelopment project that aims to revitalise the town centre of The Entrance. The project includes the construction of a new civic plaza, upgrading the streetscape, and improving the public transport infrastructure. The project is currently underway and is expected to be completed in 2024.
- Memorial Park Upgrade: Memorial Park is a popular public park in The Entrance’s heart. The park is undergoing a major upgrade, including the construction of a new playground, picnic area, and skate park. The park’s existing amenities, including the war memorial and public toilets, will also be upgraded. The project is currently underway and is expected to be completed in 2022.
The Entrance has seen significant construction activity in recent years, with several major construction projects currently underway or recently completed. These projects include luxury apartment developments, town centre revitalisation projects, and public parks, schools and amenities upgrades. These projects will likely contribute to The Entrance’s continued growth and development as a popular tourist destination and residential area.
Last month The Entrance had several properties sale—median property prices over the last year range from $977,500 for houses to $630,000 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in The Entrance rented out for $430 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.4% and units rented for $410 PW with a rental yield of 3.8%. Based on five years of sales, The Entrance has seen a compound growth rate of 42.2% for houses and 28.6% for units. Suburbs next to The Entrance that has similar demographic and Building issues are Central Coast, Forresters Beach, Toukley, Wyong, Tuggerah and Budgewoi. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.