Building Inspection Stanwell Park
Inspecting a home and building a property in Stanwell Park
Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections, your trusted partner in ensuring the safety and quality of your property investments in Stanwell Park, Sydney, NSW. With over ten years of experience in the industry, Clear View Property Inspections is committed to providing thorough and reliable building inspection services to homeowners, real estate agents, and property investors in the Stanwell Park area. Our highly trained and certified inspectors specialize in conducting comprehensive inspections for residential properties, including houses, apartments, townhouses, and duplexes. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a significant decision, and having accurate information about the condition of the building is crucial. Our visual building inspections are an essential part of the building operation to maintain sustainability, verify structural integrity, and ensure safety.
Stanwell Park Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Stanwell Park.
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, property sellers conduct this type of inspection to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
Due to its location and surroundings, inspecting for past termite issues and damage or current active termites is very important. Many of our recent inspections found active termites in the home and the homeowners were unaware. It’s essential to have a termite management system installed for preventative measures. Being its seaside location, many homes suffer from rusty surfaces. Sea salt rusts through metal, external light fittings, balustrading, etc. All external items must be high-quality stainless or painted and maintained regularly. Same with woodwork. Wood rot can be of concern also.
Stanwell Park is a coastal suburb in the Sutherland Shire in the southern region of Sydney, NSW. Here is a detailed description of the demographics, social, and economic factors of Stanwell Park:
Stanwell Park has a population of approximately 1,600, with a median age of 42. The majority of the population is Australian-born (73.5%), with significant populations of people born in England (5.5%) and New Zealand (2.5%). The suburb has a relatively high proportion of older residents, with 25% of the population aged 65 years and over.
Stanwell Park is a small, close-knit community that offers a relaxed, coastal lifestyle. The suburb is home to various community groups and organizations, including the Stanwell Park CWA, the Stanwell Park Arts Theatre, and the Stanwell Park Surf Life Saving Club. The beach is a popular destination for locals and visitors, with a large park and picnic area nearby. The area is also known for its natural beauty, with several walking trails and lookouts offering stunning coastline views.
The median weekly household income in Stanwell Park is $2,000, which is higher than the national median of $1,734. Most residents are employed in professional, technical, and scientific services, followed by healthcare, social assistance, and retail trade. The unemployment rate in Stanwell Park is relatively low, at around 3.5%. The suburb has a mix of residential and commercial properties, with several small businesses in the area, including cafes, restaurants, and shops.
Stanwell Park is a small, friendly community with a relaxed, coastal lifestyle. While the area is relatively affluent, there is a mix of residential and commercial properties, providing a range of employment opportunities for locals. The suburb is known for its natural beauty and offers a range of recreational activities, making it a popular destination for both tourists and locals alike.
At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians. We can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Stanwell Park
Our Stanwell Park building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Stanwell Park building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Stanwell Park.
Stanwell Park Building Inspection Services
Our Stanwell Park building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process, which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Stanwell Park Building Inspection Market Report
In Stanwell Park, Sydney, NSW suburb, there are several common building inspection issues that homeowners and property investors should be aware of. These issues can include:
Structural defects: Our visual building inspections can identify structural defects in the property, such as cracks, sagging floors, or unstable foundations.
Roofing problems: Our inspections will thoroughly assess the condition of the roof, including any leaks, missing or damaged tiles, and signs of water damage that could potentially lead to costly repairs or further damage if not addressed.
Plumbing and electrical issues: Our team will inspect the plumbing and electrical systems of the property, checking for any leaks, faulty wiring, or outdated components that may pose safety hazards or require immediate attention.
Pest infestations: Our inspections include a thorough examination for any signs of pest infestations, such as termites or rodents, which can cause significant damage to the property if left untreated.-
Moisture and water damage: Our inspections will identify any signs of moisture, water damage, or mould growth, which can indicate potential issues with plumbing or drainage and can lead to health problems for the occupants if not addressed promptly.
Stanwell Park is a small coastal suburb in the southern region of Sydney, NSW. Here are the major infrastructure in the area:
- Transport: Stanwell Park is connected to Sydney and other nearby areas via the Illawarra Line, with the Stanwell Park railway station providing regular services to and from the city. The Princes Highway also runs through the area, connecting it to nearby towns and cities.
- Roads: The main road in Stanwell Park is Lawrence Hargrave Drive, which runs along the coastline and connects the suburb to other nearby coastal towns. The road is an important transport route for both residents and visitors and provides access to several local businesses and amenities.
- Parks and Recreation: Stanwell Park has a large park and picnic area near the beach, a popular destination for locals and visitors. The park features a range of facilities, including barbecues, picnic tables, toilets, a playground, and a skate park.
- Public Services: Stanwell Park has a community hall and library, which offer a range of programs and services for residents. There is also a fire station located in the area, providing emergency services to the community.
- Utilities: The suburb can access essential utilities, including electricity, gas, water, and sewage services. Several telecommunications providers are also operating in the area, offering a range of internet and phone services to residents and businesses.
- Schools: Stanwell Park has one primary school, Stanwell Park Public School, which educates children from kindergarten to year 6. High school students in the area generally attend nearby schools in other suburbs, such as Thirroul or Helensburgh.
Overall, Stanwell Park has a range of infrastructure to support the local community. The suburb is well-connected to nearby areas via public transport and road networks and has access to essential services and amenities such as parks, schools, and public services.
Things to do
Stanwell Park is a small, picturesque coastal suburb in the southern region of Sydney, NSW. Here are some of the top things to do in the area:
- Stanwell Park Beach: The main attraction in Stanwell Park is its beautiful beach, which is a popular destination for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing. The beach is patrolled during the summer and has several picnic areas and barbecues available.
- Lawrence Hargrave Lookout: The Lawrence Hargrave Lookout is located on the edge of the escarpment and provides breathtaking views of the coastline and the surrounding bushland. The lookout is accessible by car or on foot and is a great spot for a picnic or a scenic drive.
- Bald Hill Lookout: The Bald Hill Lookout is another popular lookout point in the area, offering panoramic views of the coastline and the ocean. The lookout is located at the southern end of the Stanwell Tops area and is a popular spot for hang gliding and paragliding.
- Bushwalking: Stanwell Park is surrounded by beautiful bushland, with several walking trails for visitors to explore. The Sublime Point walking track is a popular route, offering stunning coastline views and surrounding mountains.
- Stanwell Park Arts Theatre: The Stanwell Park Arts Theatre is a community-run theatre that showcases a range of productions throughout the year, including plays, musicals, and concerts. The theatre is located in the suburb’s heart and is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Local Cafes and Restaurants: Stanwell Park has a range of local cafes and restaurants, offering various cuisine options for visitors to enjoy. From freshly brewed coffee to locally sourced seafood, there is something for everyone in the area.
Overall, Stanwell Park is a small but vibrant suburb that offers a range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. Stanwell Park has something to offer, whether you’re looking to soak up the sun on the beach, take a scenic walk in the bushland, or enjoy a local meal.
Stanwell Park Property Inspection Market Development
Stanwell Park is a beautiful suburb in Sydney, NSW, and has become increasingly popular among homeowners and property investors. As the demand for property in Stanwell Park grows, it is essential to ensure that buyers and sellers can access reliable building inspection services. At Clear View Property Inspections, we understand the importance of providing accurate and comprehensive building inspections to meet the needs of the Stanwell Park property market. Our team of experienced and qualified building inspectors are dedicated to delivering high-quality inspections that adhere to industry standards and regulations.
Stanwell Park is a small, picturesque coastal suburb in the southern region of Sydney, NSW. The area has seen a gradual increase in development in recent years, driven by its popularity as a destination for residents and tourists. Some of the key development trends in Stanwell Park include:
- Residential Development: There has been an increase in residential development in the area, with several new housing developments built in and around the suburb. These include both standalone houses and apartments, catering to a range of different housing needs.
- Tourist Accommodation: As a popular tourist destination, there has been a rise in the number of holiday accommodation options available in Stanwell Park. This includes holiday apartments, bed and breakfasts, and holiday homes, providing visitors with a range of options to choose from.
- Infrastructure Development: The local council has invested in several infrastructure development projects in the area to improve the suburb’s amenities and services. This includes the redevelopment of the community hall and library and improvements to the local park and playground areas.
- Environmental Sustainability: Stanwell Park strongly focuses on environmental sustainability, with several initiatives to reduce the area’s carbon footprint and protect its natural environment. This includes the installation of solar panels on public buildings and promoting sustainable transport options such as cycling and walking.
- Small Business Development: The suburb has seen an increase in the number of small businesses operating in the area, catering to both residents and tourists. These businesses include cafes, restaurants, and retail stores, providing services and products to the local community.
Overall, the development trends in Stanwell Park are focused on improving the area’s livability and appeal while also promoting sustainable growth and environmental stewardship. The area’s popularity as a tourist destination, with its natural beauty and community spirit, has made it an attractive location for residents and developers. The real estate market in Stanwell Park, Sydney NSW is generally characterized by a high demand for properties and limited supply. The suburb’s coastal location, natural beauty, and strong community spirit make it attractive for those looking for a quieter, more relaxed lifestyle.
Most properties in Stanwell Park are standalone houses, with a few apartments and townhouses available. The median house price in Stanwell Park is above the average for Sydney, with varying prices depending on the property’s location, size, and condition. The real estate market in Stanwell Park is highly competitive, with properties often attracting multiple offers from interested buyers. As a result, properties in the area tend to sell quickly, with some selling above the asking price.
One of the main drivers of the real estate market in Stanwell Park is the suburb’s popularity as a holiday destination. Many properties in the area are used as holiday homes or rented out to tourists during peak holiday periods, providing a source of income for property owners. Overall, the real estate market in Stanwell Park is characterized by a high demand for properties and limited supply, making it a highly competitive market for both buyers and sellers. The suburb’s popularity as a holiday destination, natural beauty, and strong community spirit make it attractive for those looking for a coastal lifestyle.
Building Construction Projects
No major construction projects are underway in Stanwell Park, Sydney, NSW. The suburb is a small, tightly-knit community with limited space for new developments. As a result, any construction projects in the area are generally focused on redeveloping existing buildings or constructing small-scale developments, such as standalone houses or duplexes.
However, there have been some smaller-scale construction projects in Stanwell Park in recent years, aimed at improving the area’s amenities and services. These include:
- Redevelopment of the Community Hall: The community hall in Stanwell Park was recently redeveloped, with upgrades to the building’s facilities and amenities. The hall is now used for a range of community events and activities, including fitness classes, art exhibitions, and community meetings.
- Upgrades to the Park and Playground Areas: The local council has invested in upgrades to the park and playground areas in Stanwell Park, aimed at improving the amenities available for families and children in the area. The upgrades include new play equipment, picnic areas, and walking paths.
- Installation of Solar Panels: The local council has installed solar panels on several public buildings in Stanwell Park, as part of an initiative to promote sustainable energy use and reduce the area’s carbon footprint.
While no major construction projects are underway in Stanwell Park, the suburb’s popularity as a holiday destination and desirable location for coastal living means that there is likely to be ongoing demand for new housing developments and improvements to the area’s amenities and services in the future.
Commercial offices in Stanwell Park
No major commercial office developments exist in Stanwell Park, Sydney, NSW. The suburb is primarily residential, with limited space for commercial development. Most of the businesses in the area are small-scale, independently-owned enterprises, such as cafes, restaurants, and small shops. However, the nearby town of Thirroul, which is located approximately 10 minutes drive from Stanwell Park, does have several commercial offices and business parks. These include:
- Anita’s Theatre Business Centre: Located in the heart of Thirroul, Anita’s Theatre Business Centre is a modern commercial office development that provides office space for various businesses, including professional services, creative industries, and technology companies.
- Thirroul Village Business Centre: This development provides office space for small businesses and startups and shared office facilities and meeting rooms. The centre is located close to the town’s amenities and services, making it a convenient location for businesses.
- Thirroul Plaza: Thirroul Plaza is a mixed-use development that includes commercial office space, as well as retail shops and cafes. The development is located in the town’s central business district and provides a range of services and amenities for businesses.
While there are no major commercial office developments in Stanwell Park itself, the suburb’s proximity to Thirroul and the surrounding area means that businesses have access to a range of commercial office spaces and business parks.
Last month Stanwell Park had one property available for rent and four properties for sale. Median sold prices over the last year are $1,915,500 for houses. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Stanwell Park rented out for $670 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.2%. Based on five years of sales, Stanwell Park has seen a compound growth rate of 23.2% for houses. Suburbs next to Stanwell Park that has similar demographic and Building issues are Stanwell Tops, Helensburgh, Clifton, Scarborough, Coledale and Thirroul. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.