Building Inspection Rozelle
Inspecting a home and building a property in Rozelle
Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections in Rozelle, Sydney, NSW – your trusted partner for comprehensive building inspections. At Clear View Property Inspections, we understand the importance of making an informed decision when purchasing or maintaining a property. Our highly qualified and experienced inspectors are dedicated to providing accurate and detailed reports that will give you a clear view of the property’s condition and help you make informed decisions. At Clear View Property Inspections, our commitment to quality is unmatched. We adhere to the highest industry standards and follow a rigorous inspection process to ensure our clients receive the most reliable and accurate information about their property. Our inspectors are trained and certified professionals with in-depth knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction practices. With years of experience in the field, our inspectors have honed their skills and expertise to assess every aspect of a property thoroughly.
Rozelle Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Rozelle.
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, property sellers conduct this type of inspection to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
Generally, the properties are quite old, terrace style, some freestanding and new developments of apartment buildings. The older buildings generally have old electrical wiring and very minimal subfloor access, which can lead to concealed termite ingress, poor subfloor ventilation, no ant caps, damp subfloor etc. This all leads to potential long-term maintenance. We can help you ensure we locate all these issues and ensure you don’t buy a potential money pit.
Rozelle is a suburb in the inner-west of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is located approximately 4 kilometres from the Sydney central business district and has a population of approximately 9,000 people.
The demographics of Rozelle are diverse, with a mix of young professionals, families, and retirees. According to the 2016 Australian Census, the median age of residents in Rozelle was 37 years, slightly younger than the national average. Most residents were born in Australia, with significant numbers from the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and China. The most common languages in Rozelle besides English are Mandarin, Italian, and Greek.
Rozelle is known for its vibrant community and diverse culture. The suburb has a strong community spirit, and residents can participate in many local events and activities. The suburb is home to several parks and green spaces, including King George Park and Callan Park, which offer residents a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The main shopping area is located along Darling Street, lined with cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops. There is also a strong arts and culture scene in Rozelle, with several galleries and studios in the area.
The economy of Rozelle is primarily driven by small businesses, with the main shopping area along Darling Street home to a mix of cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops. There are also some professional services, including law firms and real estate agencies, located in the area. The median weekly income for residents in Rozelle is higher than the national average, reflecting the high proportion of professionals living in the area. The unemployment rate in Rozelle is lower than the national average, reflecting the strong economy in the area.
Rozelle is a diverse and vibrant suburb with a strong community spirit, a mix of small businesses, and a thriving arts and culture scene. It is an attractive place to live for young professionals and families seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle close to the city.
At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians. We can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Rozelle
Our Rozelle building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Rozelle building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Rozelle.
Rozelle Building Inspection Services
Our Rozelle building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Rozelle Building Inspection Market Report
In Rozelle, Sydney, NSW, several common building inspection issues can arise. These include:
Structural Concerns: Our team of professional inspectors will thoroughly assess the structural components of the property, including the foundation, walls, roof, and supports, to ensure there are no apparent structural damages that could pose potential risks or require immediate attention.
Electrical and Plumbing Systems: Our inspectors will carefully examine the electrical and plumbing systems of the property to identify any faulty wiring, outdated fixtures, or potential leaks or water damage.
Moisture and Water Intrusion: Rozelle, Sydney, NSW, is known for its proximity to the water. Our inspectors specialize in identifying moisture and water intrusion issues, such as leaks, dampness, or mould growth.
Environmental Factors: Rozelle, Sydney, NSW, is prone to certain environmental factors that can affect the condition of a property.
Our inspectors will assess the impact of excessive heat, saltwater exposure, or high humidity on the property’s structure and overall condition.
Rozelle has a well-developed infrastructure with a range of amenities and facilities that support the needs of residents and visitors. Here are some of the major infrastructures in Rozelle:
- Public Transport: Rozelle is well-connected to the rest of Sydney via public transport. The suburb is serviced by multiple bus routes that connect it to the city and other suburbs in the inner-west. The closest train station is in nearby Balmain, a short bus ride or a 20-minute walk from Rozelle.
- Road Network: Rozelle is connected to the rest of Sydney via the City West Link and Victoria Road, which run through the suburb. These major roads provide easy access to the Sydney central business district and other suburbs in the inner-west.
- Schools: Rozelle has a range of public and private schools that cater to the needs of students of all ages. The local schools include Rozelle Public School, Rozelle School for Visual Arts, and St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School.
- Health Services: The suburb has several medical centres, clinics, and hospitals that provide healthcare services to the local community. The closest major hospital is the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, located in nearby Camperdown.
- Parks and Recreation: Rozelle has several parks and green spaces that provide residents with outdoor recreation and relaxation opportunities. The most notable are King George Park, Leichhardt Oval, and Callan Park.
- Shopping and Dining: Rozelle’s main shopping and dining precinct is along Darling Street. Many cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops cater to the needs of residents and visitors.
- Community Facilities: Rozelle has several community facilities, including the Rozelle Neighbourhood Centre, the Rozelle Bay Community Garden, and the Rozelle Markets, which provide opportunities for residents to connect and engage with their community.
Overall, Rozelle’s infrastructure provides a range of amenities and services that make it an attractive place for residents seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle with easy access to the city and a range of amenities.
Things to do
Rozelle is a vibrant suburb in Sydney’s Inner West that offers residents and visitors a range of activities and attractions. Here are some of the things to do in Rozelle:
- Explore the Markets: The Rozelle Markets are held every weekend and are a popular attraction for locals and tourists alike. The markets offer a range of stalls selling everything from fresh produce to vintage clothing and antiques.
- Visit the Parks: Rozelle has several parks and green spaces providing outdoor recreation and relaxation opportunities. King George Park, Leichhardt Oval, and Callan Park are some of the most popular parks in the area.
- Go Shopping: The main shopping precinct in Rozelle is located along Darling Street and offers a range of boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants. There are also several supermarkets and convenience stores in the area.
- Check Out the Art Scene: Rozelle has a thriving arts community and several galleries and studios in the area. The Rozelle School of Visual Arts is also located in the suburb and offers a range of courses and workshops.
- Visit the Historic Sites: Rozelle has a rich history, and there are several historic sites in the area, including the Rozelle Tram Depot and the Callan Park Hospital for the Insane.
- Attend Local Events: Rozelle is home to several annual events, including the Rozelle Collectors Market, which is held every second Saturday of the month, and the Balmain-Rozelle Food and Wine Festival, which is held in July.
- Enjoy the Nightlife: Rozelle has a lively nightlife scene, with several bars and pubs in the area. The Sackville Hotel, The Welcome Hotel, and The Three Weeds are some of the most popular venues.
Overall, Rozelle offers a range of activities and attractions that make it an exciting and vibrant place to live or visit.
Rozelle Property Inspection Market Development
Rozelle is a rapidly developing suburb in Sydney’s Inner West, with several development trends currently underway. Here are some of the key development trends in Rozelle:
- Urban Renewal: Rozelle is undergoing a significant period of urban renewal, with several large-scale projects underway to revitalize the area. These projects include the redevelopment of the former Balmain Leagues Club site, which will include residential apartments, retail space, and a community centre.
- Residential Development: There is a growing demand for residential property in Rozelle, which has led to a significant increase in new residential developments in the area. Many of these developments are designed to cater to young professionals and families, with modern amenities and a range of floor plans.
- Mixed-Use Developments: Several mixed-use developments are currently being planned for Rozelle, including a combination of residential, retail, and commercial space. These developments are designed to create vibrant communities offering various amenities and services.
- Sustainability: Sustainability is becoming an increasingly important consideration in development projects in Rozelle. Many new developments are incorporating green building techniques, such as solar power and rainwater harvesting, to reduce their environmental impact.
- Infrastructure Improvements: As Rozelle continues to grow, there is a need for significant infrastructure improvements to support the increasing population. These improvements include upgrades to public transport, road networks, and community facilities.
Overall, the development trends in Rozelle are focused on creating vibrant, sustainable communities that offer a range of amenities and services for residents. As the area grows and evolves, we will likely see further development and renewal projects. The real estate market in Rozelle, Sydney, NSW, is currently experiencing growth and development. Here are some of the key factors driving the real estate market in Rozelle:
- Increasing Demand: Rozelle is a highly sought-after suburb due to its convenient location and desirable lifestyle. The suburb offers a range of amenities, including shops, cafes, parks, and schools, making it an attractive location for families and young professionals.
- Limited Supply: The availability of properties in Rozelle is limited, with a relatively low number of properties available for sale at any given time. This scarcity of supply has driven up prices and created a highly competitive market.
- Rising Prices: Property prices in Rozelle have steadily increased in recent years, with strong demand from buyers driving up prices. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, with property prices in Rozelle predicted to rise faster than the wider Sydney property market.
- New Developments: Several new developments are underway in Rozelle, which are expected to increase the supply of properties in the area. These developments include a mix of apartments and townhouses designed to cater to the growing demand for property in the area.
- High Rental Demand: Rozelle is also experiencing high rental demand, driving up rental prices in the area. This is due to various factors, including the desirable location, good transport links, and range of amenities on offer.
Overall, the real estate market in Rozelle is strong, with increasing demand, limited supply, and rising prices. As the area continues to develop and evolve, the real estate market will likely remain highly competitive and continue to attract strong demand from buyers and renters alike.
Building Construction Projects
Several major construction projects are underway or planned for Rozelle, Sydney, NSW. These projects are aimed at improving the infrastructure and amenities of the suburb, as well as providing new residential and commercial developments. Here are some of the major construction projects in Rozelle:
- WestConnex: This major infrastructure project will provide a new underground motorway connecting western and southwestern Sydney with the CBD, the airport, and Port Botany. The Rozelle Interchange, a key component of the WestConnex project, is being constructed in Rozelle and will include an underground interchange and a new public parkland.
- Harold Park: The Harold Park development is a mixed-use development that will include residential, commercial, and retail space, as well as a new public park. The development is being constructed on the former Harold Park Paceway site and will provide much-needed new housing and amenities for the area.
- Balmain Leagues Club: The Balmain Leagues Club site in Rozelle is currently undergoing redevelopment, which will provide new residential and commercial space and community facilities. The development will include a mix of apartments and townhouses and a new community centre, parkland, and retail space.
- Rozelle Rail Yards: The Rozelle Rail Yards are currently being considered for redevelopment, with plans for a mix of residential and commercial space and community facilities. The development will provide new housing and amenities for the area and is expected to transform the former industrial site into a vibrant new precinct.
- Rozelle Bay Marina: The Rozelle Bay Marina is also undergoing redevelopment, which will provide new boating facilities and a mix of residential and commercial space. The development will provide much-needed new facilities for the boating community and is expected to attract new businesses and residents.
Overall, the major construction projects in Rozelle are aimed at improving the infrastructure and amenities of the suburb, as well as providing new residential and commercial developments. These projects are expected to provide much-needed new housing, facilities, and employment opportunities for the area and attract new businesses and residents to the suburb.
Commercial offices in Rozelle
Rozelle, Sydney NSW is primarily a residential suburb, and the area has relatively few major commercial offices. However, a few notable commercial offices in Rozelle provide office space for businesses and organizations. One of Rozelle’s largest commercial office spaces is located at the former Balmain Leagues Club site. The site is undergoing redevelopment and will provide new residential and commercial space and community facilities. The development includes a mix of apartments and townhouses and a new community centre, parkland, and retail space.
Another commercial office space in Rozelle is located at the Balmain Road Business Centre. This building provides office space for a range of businesses and professionals, including lawyers, accountants, and IT firms. The building offers modern facilities and amenities and a convenient location close to the CBD and major transport links. In addition, several smaller commercial office spaces are located throughout Rozelle, including shared co-working spaces and serviced offices. These spaces are ideal for small businesses and start-ups that require flexible and affordable office space. Overall, while few major commercial offices are located in Rozelle, the suburb offers a range of smaller office spaces that provide modern facilities and a convenient location close to the CBD and major transport links.
Last month Rozelle had 78 properties available for rent and 39 properties for sale. Median property prices over the last year range from $2,288,000 for houses to $1,485,000 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Rozelle rented out for $850 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.2% and units rent for $550 PW with a rental yield of 2.7%. Based on five years of sales, Rozelle has seen a compound growth rate of 31.9% for houses and 32.9% for units. Suburbs next to Rozelle that have similar demographic and Building issues are: Annandale, Glebe, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Petersham, Newtown, Marrickville, Redfern and Surry Hills. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.