Building Inspection Matraville
Inspecting a home and building a property in Matraville
Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections! As the leading provider of building inspection services in Matraville, Sydney, NSW, we are committed to helping you make informed decisions about your property. With over ten years of experience in the industry, our team of highly trained and qualified inspectors utilizes the latest technology and techniques to deliver comprehensive and reliable building inspections. At Clear View Property Inspections, we understand the importance of visual building inspections in maintaining sustainability, verifying structural integrity, and ensuring the safety of your property. Regular inspections become crucial as buildings age to identify potential issues and develop a maintenance plan to keep the building safe and functional. Our visual building inspections are designed to provide a detailed understanding of your property’s condition, allowing you to take proactive measures to protect your investment. One of the key advantages of choosing Clear View Property Inspections is our use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for visual inspections.
Matraville Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Matraville.
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Similar to a pre-purchase inspection, property sellers conduct this type of inspection to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
With many renovations, additions and extensions around the suburb, it has become a favourite for homeowners looking to get into the area. One of the common issues we have noticed in Matraville is that the older properties have no termite ant caps, poor subfloor access and ventilation, plus site drainage issues. The inspector needs to be alert to these issues; they can be very costly to rectify and, in many cases, just not possible due to the age and design of the property.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the population of Matraville was 9,174 in the 2016 census. The suburb has a relatively young population, with a median age of 37. Most residents (68.4%) were born in Australia, while other common countries of birth include England, New Zealand, and Greece. Greek, Arabic, and Italian are the most common languages spoken at home besides English.
Matraville is a diverse and multicultural suburb, with a strong sense of community. The area is home to a number of community organizations, such as the Matraville Community Centre, which provides a range of services and activities for residents of all ages. The area also has several parks and recreational facilities, including the Heffron Park Sporting Complex, which features sports fields, a cycling track, and a golf course.
Matraville has a mixed economy, with various industries and businesses. The suburb is home to the Port Botany container terminal, a major employer. Other major employers include the Royal Australian Air Force Base, Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre, and several industrial businesses. Matraville’s median weekly household income is $1,499, slightly lower than the national average. The median house price in Matraville is $1.2 million, which is higher than the Sydney median.
In summary, Matraville is a diverse, multicultural suburb with a strong sense of community. The area has a mixed economy, with various industries and businesses operating. The suburb has a relatively young population, with a median age of 37 years.
At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians. We can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Matraville
Our Matraville building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, we offer peace of mind with our Matraville building inspection services. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Matraville.
Matraville Building Inspection Services
Our Matraville building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Matraville Building Inspection Market Report
In Matraville, Sydney, NSW, there are common building inspection issues that property owners should be aware of. These issues may include: – Structural integrity: Ensuring that the building’s foundation, walls, and other structural components are in good condition. – Moisture and water damage: Identifying any signs of water intrusion, leaks, or moisture-related issues that can lead to structural damage and mould growth. – Electrical and plumbing systems: Checking the functionality and safety of electrical wiring, outlets, switches, and plumbing fixtures to prevent hazards and ensure proper functioning. – Building code compliance: Assessing if the property meets the local building codes and regulations to avoid potential legal and safety issues. Benefits of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Inspections: By integrating Unmanned Aerial Vehicle technology into our building inspections, Clear View Property Inspections offers numerous benefits to our clients in Matraville, Sydney, NSW.
Matraville is a suburb in the southeastern part of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Here are some of the major infrastructure and facilities in Matraville:
- Roads and Transport: Matraville is located near major transport routes, including the Eastern Distributor and Southern Cross Drive, which provide easy access to the Sydney CBD and other parts of the city. The suburb is also serviced by bus routes, including the 309, 391, and 392.
- Education: Matraville has a range of educational facilities, including Matraville Sports High School, Matraville Public School, and South Sydney High School. There are also many childcare centres and preschools in the area.
- Health Care: Matraville has several medical and health care facilities, including Matraville Medical Centre, Matraville Dental Care, and St George Hospital in nearby Kogarah.
- Shopping: The Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre is located nearby and provides a range of retail and dining options for residents of Matraville.
- Parks and Recreation: Matraville has several parks and recreational facilities, including the Matraville Soldiers Settlement Memorial Park, which features a playground and sports fields. The Heffron Park Sporting Complex is also located nearby, which features sports fields, a cycling track, and a golf course.
- Port Botany: Matraville is located near the Port Botany container terminal, which is a major employer in the area and plays an important role in the national economy.
Matraville has a range of infrastructure and facilities that provide for the needs of its residents. The suburb is located near major transport routes and has a range of educational, health care, and shopping facilities. There are also several parks and recreational facilities in the area, as well as the Port Botany container terminal, a major employer in the area.
Things to do
Matraville is a suburb in southeastern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Here are some of the things to do in Matraville:
- Matraville Sports Centre: The Matraville Sports Centre is a popular destination for sports enthusiasts. It offers a range of sporting activities, including basketball, netball, indoor soccer, and futsal.
- Heffron Park: Heffron Park is a large recreational area in nearby Maroubra. It offers a range of sporting facilities, including sports fields, a cycling track, and a golf course. It is also a popular destination for walking and cycling.
- Matraville Soldiers Settlement Memorial Park: The Matraville Soldiers Settlement Memorial Park is a community park with a playground, picnic facilities, and sports fields.
- Westfield Eastgardens: The Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre is located nearby and provides a range of retail and dining options for residents of Matraville.
- Maroubra Beach: Maroubra Beach is a popular destination for swimming, surfing, and other water activities. It is located nearby and offers a range of facilities, including a surf school, cafes, and picnic areas.
- Coastal Walks: Matraville is located near several coastal walks, including the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk and the Maroubra to Malabar Coastal Walk. These walks offer stunning coastline views and are a great way to enjoy the outdoors.
- Community Events: Matraville hosts various community events throughout the year, including festivals, markets, and fairs. These events allow connecting with the local community and enjoying various activities.
Matraville offers a range of activities for residents and visitors to enjoy. There is something for everyone, From sporting facilities to parks to shopping centres and beaches. The suburb also hosts a range of community events throughout the year, which provide an opportunity to connect with the local community.
Matraville Property Inspection Market Development
Building Construction Projects
Matraville is a suburb located in the southeastern part of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Here are some of the major construction projects currently underway or recently completed in the area:
- The Prince of Wales Hospital Redevelopment: Located nearby in Randwick, the Prince of Wales Hospital is undergoing a significant redevelopment project, which includes the construction of a new Acute Services Building. The project will provide improved healthcare facilities for residents of Matraville and the surrounding area.
- The Eastern Suburbs Light Rail: The Eastern Suburbs Light Rail project, which runs from Circular Quay to Randwick, passes through Matraville. The project involved the construction of a new light rail line, as well as the redevelopment of several key transport hubs, including the Kingsford and Randwick interchanges.
- New Residential Developments: Matraville has seen significant residential development in recent years, with the construction of new apartment complexes and townhouses. This includes the recent completion of the BeachLife development, which includes a range of apartments and townhouses.
- Commercial and Retail Developments: There has been an increase in commercial and retail development in Matraville, with new office buildings and industrial parks being constructed. The nearby Westfield Eastgardens shopping centre has also undergone significant redevelopment in recent years, with the addition of new retail stores and dining options.
- Sustainability Projects: There has been a growing focus on sustainability in Matraville, with several projects aimed at reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. This includes the installation of solar panels on homes and buildings and the implementation of green infrastructure, such as bike paths and parks.
Matraville has experienced significant development in recent years, with a focus on infrastructure, residential, commercial, and sustainability projects. These developments are likely to positively impact the local community, providing improved access to healthcare, transport, and amenities, as well as potential opportunities for employment and investment.
Commercial offices in Matraville
Matraville is primarily a residential suburb, so there are limited options for commercial offices within the immediate area. However, several nearby suburbs have a range of commercial office spaces available.
- Randwick: Located just north of Matraville, Randwick is home to several commercial office spaces, including the Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, which features a range of retail and commercial spaces, as well as the Randwick Medical Centre.
- Mascot: Mascot is a suburb located just west of Matraville and is home to several commercial office spaces, including the Mascot Central Business Park and the Airport Corporate Centre.
- Alexandria: Alexandria is a suburb located to the northwest of Matraville and is home to a range of commercial office spaces, including the Alexandria Industrial Estate and the Collins on Bourke development, which features several large-scale office spaces.
- Rosebery: Rosebery is a suburb located to the northwest of Matraville and is home to several commercial office spaces, including the popular 35-39 Rosebery Avenue development, which features modern, flexible workspaces.
- Maroubra: Maroubra is a suburb located to the south of Matraville and is home to several commercial office spaces, including the Pacific Square development, which features a range of retail and commercial spaces.
While there are limited options for commercial office spaces in Matraville itself, several nearby suburbs are available, including Randwick, Mascot, Alexandria, Rosebery, and Maroubra. These areas offer a range of options for businesses looking for commercial office spaces in the southeastern Sydney area.
Last month Matraville had 31 properties available for rent and 25 properties for sale. Median property prices over the last year range from $2,435,000 for houses to $847,500 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Matraville rented out for $1,100 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.4% and units rent for $500 PW with a rental yield of 3.4%. Based on five years of sales, Matraville has seen a compound growth rate of 33.1% for houses and -1.5% for units. Other areas next to Matraville with similar building issues are Botany, Hillsdale, Maroubra, Banksmeadow and East Gardens. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection.