Building Inspection Cronulla
Inspecting a home and building a property in Cronulla
Clear View Property Inspections: The Trusted Name for Quality Building Inspections in Cronulla Welcome to Clear View Property Inspections, the leading provider of professional building inspections in Cronulla. Our team of experienced and certified building inspectors is committed to providing reliable, thorough, and accurate inspections for residential and commercial properties in Cronulla. Whether you are a homeowner, investor, or real estate agent, our comprehensive building inspections are designed to provide you with peace of mind and valuable insights into the property’s condition.
Cronulla Building Inspection Services
Several types of building inspections are commonly conducted in the suburb of Cronulla.
a. Pre-Purchase Building Inspection: This inspection is done before a property is purchased. It identifies any existing or potential issues that might not be visible to the untrained eye, such as structural defects, pest infestations, and moisture-related problems.
b. Pre-Sale Building Inspection: Like a pre-purchase inspection, property sellers conduct this type of inspection to address issues before listing their property for sale, ensuring transparency and potentially enhancing the property’s marketability.
c. New Construction Inspection: These inspections occur during construction to monitor compliance with building codes and standards, ensuring that the property is built safely and to a satisfactory standard.
d. Dilapidation Inspection: This type of inspection is often carried out before construction or development occurs on adjacent properties to assess and document the condition of neighbouring properties. It helps prevent disputes by providing a baseline for any potential damage claims.
It’s very popular due to its proximity to the beach, local cafes etc. The biggest issue we have noticed in Cronulla is poorly constructed apartment blocks. There are some key things we know what to look for to identify which buildings to stay clear from. There are also many opportunities for buying older-style properties and doing renovations. We can help identify key opportunities and ensure you do not buy a money pit.
Cronulla is a beachside suburb in the southern region of Sydney, Australia. The suburb has a population of approximately 20,000 and is known for its stunning beaches, laid-back lifestyle, and vibrant local community. Here is a breakdown of the demographics, social, and economic factors that shape Cronulla:
Cronulla has a diverse population, including young families, retirees, and professionals. According to the 2016 Census, the median age of residents in Cronulla was 35 years old, which is slightly lower than the national median age of 38. Cronulla is also a relatively affluent suburb, with a median household income of $128,775, compared to the national median household income of $86,000.
Cronulla has a strong sense of community, with many residents participating in local events and activities. The suburb has a range of community organizations and clubs, including surf lifesaving clubs, sporting clubs, and environmental groups. Cronulla is also known for its vibrant nightlife and has a range of bars, clubs, and restaurants that attract locals and visitors alike.
Various industries, including tourism, hospitality, and retail drive Cronulla’s economy. The suburb’s stunning beaches and natural beauty attract tourists worldwide, and many local businesses cater to this market. Cronulla also has a range of retail and service businesses that cater to the local community, including cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops.
Overall, Cronulla is a diverse and vibrant suburb with a strong sense of community and economic opportunities. The suburb’s stunning beaches, natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle make it an attractive destination for tourists and residents.
At Clear View Property Inspections, we will provide you with a detailed building inspection with easy-to-read report which will identify all major and minor defects. We will use the latest technology equipment like our equipment below. Termatrac T3i (identify termites in-between walls with the latest sound waves technology).
Clear View Property Inspections are fully licensed Builders and Fully licensed and experienced pest management technicians. We can also help with trades and estimates on repairs plus treatment of active termites and prevention services to keep your home safe.
Building Inspection Cronulla
Our Cronulla building inspection services benefit:
- First time home buyers
- Experienced property owners
- Property investors
- Commercial buyers
- Builders and contractors
- Body corporates
- Building managers
At Clear View, our Cronulla building inspection services offer peace of mind. We can do it all with a friendly smile. We are the most trustworthy building inspection company in Cronulla.
Cronulla Building Inspection Services
Our Cronulla building inspection services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Pest and Termite Inspections
- Pool Barrier Certifications
- New Build Inspections
- Drug Residue Inspections
We’re independent of the buying and selling process or building process which means we offer a true third-party inspection to ensure your home is safe and that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for – nothing less.
Cronulla Building Inspection Market Report
At Clear View Property Inspections, we offer a comprehensive range of building inspection services to cater to the unique needs of our clients in Cronulla. From pre-purchase inspections to handover inspections and everything in between, we have you covered. Our services include:
Pre-Purchase Inspections: Before you make one of the biggest investments of your life, it is crucial to have a thorough understanding of the condition of the property. Our pre-purchase inspections are designed to provide you with a detailed report on the property’s overall condition, including any potential issues or defects that may affect its value or safety.
Pre-Sale Inspections: If you are planning to sell your property in Cronulla, a pre-sale inspection can be a valuable tool for attracting potential buyers and ensuring a smooth sale process. Our pre-sale inspections provide a comprehensive assessment of your property, highlighting its strengths and addressing any potential issues that may arise during the sale process.
Handover Inspections: Whether you are a builder or a homeowner, our handover inspections ensure that the construction or renovation of your property has been completed to the highest standards. Our experienced inspectors will carefully examine every aspect of the building, from structural elements to electrical and plumbing systems, to ensure that everything is in proper working order and meets all relevant regulations and standards.
The suburb has a range of infrastructure in place to support its residents and visitors, including:
- Public Transport: Cronulla has a train station that provides easy access to the Sydney CBD and bus services that connect the suburb to other areas of the Sutherland Shire.
- Roads and Highways: Cronulla is close to major roads and highways, including the Princes Highway and Captain Cook Drive, which provide easy access to other parts of Sydney and the rest of NSW.
- Beaches: Cronulla is known for its beaches, including Cronulla Beach, North Cronulla Beach, and Elouera Beach. These beaches are popular with locals and tourists and are supported by various amenities, including public restrooms, showers, and picnic areas.
- Parks and Open Spaces: Cronulla has several parks and open spaces, including Shelly Park, Gunnamatta Park, and Dunningham Park. These parks provide residents and visitors with access to green space and recreational facilities, including playgrounds, picnic areas, and sports fields.
- Shopping and Dining: Cronulla has a range of shopping and dining options, including Cronulla Mall, which features a range of shops and restaurants, local markets and specialty stores.
- Healthcare: Cronulla has several healthcare facilities, including Cronulla Medical Centre and Sutherland Hospital, which provide residents with access to medical care and emergency services.
- Schools and Education: Cronulla has a range of primary and secondary schools, including Cronulla Public School and Woolooware High School, and TAFE and tertiary education options located nearby.
Overall, Cronulla’s infrastructure supports its residents and visitors, providing easy access to essential services, recreational facilities, and transport options. This, combined with the suburb’s natural beauty and community atmosphere, makes it an attractive place to live and visit.
Things to do
Cronulla is a beautiful beachside suburb in Sydney, NSW, that offers visitors and residents a range of things to do and see. Here are some of the top things to do in Cronulla:
- Enjoy the Beaches: Cronulla is famous for its beautiful beaches, which offer a range of activities for visitors and residents. Whether you want to swim, surf, sunbathe, or relax and take in the scenery, Cronulla has a beach for you.
- Visit the Cronulla Sand Dunes: The Cronulla Sand Dunes are a unique natural attraction in the area. These sand dunes cover an area of over 200 hectares and offer visitors the opportunity to explore the area on foot or by four-wheel drive.
- Take a Coastal Walk: The Cronulla Coastal Walk is a 6 km walking trail that offers stunning views of the coastline and surrounding area. The walk starts at Cronulla Beach and takes you along the cliffs and through parklands to Bass and Flinders Point.
- Go Fishing: Fishing is a popular activity in Cronulla, with a range of fishing charters and spots along the beaches and river.
- Explore the Royal National Park: The Royal National Park is located just south of Cronulla and offers visitors a range of activities, including bushwalking, cycling, and camping.
- Visit the Cronulla Mall: The Cronulla Mall is the main shopping precinct in the area and offers a range of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Take a Ferry Ride: Catch a ferry from Cronulla to Bundeena and explore the scenic waterways of the Port Hacking River.
- Go Whale Watching: From May to November, you can take a whale-watching tour from Cronulla and see humpback whales as they migrate along the coast.
- Visit the Sharks Leagues Club: The Sharks Leagues Club is a popular entertainment venue in the area, offering a range of dining, gaming, and live entertainment options.
Overall, Cronulla offers visitors and residents a range of things to do and see, from enjoying the beaches to exploring the area’s natural beauty.
Cronulla Property Inspection Market Development
Notably, the properties in Cronulla, Sydney, NSW are not immune to common building inspection issues. These issues can range from minor cosmetic defects to more serious structural issues. Some of the common building inspection issues we have found in Cronulla, Sydney, NSW include:
Plumbing Problems: Issues with plumbing systems, such as leaking pipes or faulty fixtures, can lead to water damage and expensive repairs if left unchecked.
Electrical Concerns: Faulty wiring, inadequate electrical capacity, or outdated electrical systems can pose a safety hazard and require significant upgrades to meet current standards.
Roofing and Waterproofing Defects: Cronulla’s coastal location means that properties are exposed to the harsh elements. Roofing and waterproofing defects are common issues that can lead to water penetration, mould growth, and structural damage if not properly addressed.
Structural Weaknesses: Some properties in Cronulla may have structural weaknesses, such as foundation issues or inadequate support beams. These defects can compromise the stability and safety of the building if not addressed promptly.
Cronulla, a beachside suburb in Sydney, NSW, has experienced strong growth in its real estate market over the past few years. The suburb has seen a steady increase in property values, with demand for housing driven by its proximity to the beach, quality of life, and access to amenities. Here are some of the key trends in the real estate market development in Cronulla:
- Strong demand for beachside properties: Cronulla is known for its beautiful beaches, and properties close to the water are in high demand. The beachfront properties command a premium price, making them an attractive investment option for those purchasing property in the area.
- Increase in apartment developments: Developing high-density apartment complexes has been a significant trend in Cronulla’s real estate market. Developers are responding to the growing demand for affordable housing options in the area, particularly among young professionals and downsizing retirees. The apartment complexes offer modern, low-maintenance living options near the beach and other amenities.
- Limited supply of properties: Cronulla has a limited supply due to its size and popularity. This has resulted in strong competition among buyers, particularly for properties close to the beach. As a result, properties in Cronulla tend to sell quickly, often for above the asking price.
- Increase in property values: Property values in Cronulla have increased significantly over the past few years, with median house prices rising by over 25% since 2016. This trend is expected to continue, driven by the suburb’s popularity, limited supply, and growing demand for housing.
- Strong rental market: The rental market in Cronulla is also strong, with a high demand for rental properties in the area. This is driven by the growing number of young professionals and families looking for affordable housing options in the suburbs.
Overall, the real estate market in Cronulla is characterized by strong demand, limited supply, and increasing property values. The suburb’s popularity as a beachside destination and quality of life are expected to continue to drive growth in the market, making it an attractive investment opportunity for those looking to purchase property in Sydney.
Building Construction Projects
Cronulla, a beachside suburb in Sydney, NSW, has several significant construction projects planned or underway. These projects are expected to transform the suburb, providing residents with improved infrastructure, amenities, and housing options. Here are some of the major construction projects in Cronulla:
- Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club redevelopment: The Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club is undergoing a major redevelopment that will see the construction of a new multi-purpose facility. The new facility will include a community centre, indoor sports court, function rooms, and a restaurant. The development is expected to boost the local economy and create new job opportunities significantly.
- The Waterfront development: The Waterfront is a large-scale development that will provide new housing options, retail space, and community facilities in Cronulla. The development will include 188 apartments, a public park, a new Coles supermarket, and several other retail outlets. The project will also include a new pedestrian plaza that will connect the development to the beachfront, improving access for residents and visitors.
- Cronulla Town Centre Master Plan: The Cronulla Town Centre Master Plan is a long-term development strategy that aims to transform the town centre into a more vibrant and attractive destination for residents and visitors. The plan includes several initiatives, such as the construction of new public spaces, improved pedestrian access, and the establishment of a new business hub in the heart of the town centre.
- South Cronulla Beach public amenities upgrade: The South Cronulla Beach public amenities are undergoing an upgrade, providing new facilities for beachgoers. The upgrade includes the construction of new public toilets, showers, and change rooms, as well as improved pedestrian access to the beach. The project is expected to improve the overall experience for visitors to the beach and boost the local economy.
Overall, the major construction projects in Cronulla are expected to transform the suburb, providing residents with improved infrastructure, amenities, and housing options. These developments are expected to create new job opportunities and improve the overall quality of life in the suburbs.
Over the past few years, the suburb has experienced significant development, with new projects to improve infrastructure, amenities, and housing options. Here are some of the development trends in Cronulla:
- High-density residential developments: In recent years, there has been an increase in high-density residential developments in Cronulla. This trend is a response to the growing demand for housing in the area, particularly among young professionals and downsizing retirees. Several large-scale apartment complexes have been built, offering residents modern, low-maintenance living options close to the beach.
- Mixed-use developments: Another trend in Cronulla is the development of mixed-use properties, which combine residential and commercial spaces. These developments provide a range of amenities and services in one location, including shops, cafes, and medical facilities. The aim is to create vibrant, walkable neighbourhoods that offer residents a high quality of life.
- Upgrade of public spaces: Cronulla is known for its beautiful beaches and natural beauty, and there has been a focus on upgrading public spaces to improve the experience for residents and visitors. This includes the development of new parks, upgrading of beachfront amenities, and improvements to pedestrian access.
- Sustainability: There is an increasing focus on sustainability in development projects in Cronulla. This includes using renewable energy sources, green spaces, and environmentally friendly building materials. Many new developments in the area are designed to be energy-efficient and reduce the carbon footprint of residents.
- Adaptive reuse of buildings: Another trend in Cronulla is the reuse of existing buildings, particularly heritage properties. This approach preserves the unique character of the suburb while providing new opportunities for commercial and residential use.
Overall, the development trends in Cronulla aim to improve residents’ quality of life, create vibrant communities, and preserve the area’s natural beauty. The suburb is evolving into a modern, sustainable, and attractive destination for residents and visitors alike.
Commercial offices in Cronulla
Cronulla, a popular beachside suburb in Sydney, NSW, has a range of commercial office spaces available for businesses looking to establish themselves in the area. Here are some of the major commercial offices in Cronulla:
- Cronulla Central: Cronulla Central is a modern commercial building in the heart of Cronulla. The building features a range of office spaces and retail and dining options on the ground floor.
- Peryman Square: Peryman Square is a mixed-use development on Cronulla Street, offering office spaces, retail shops, and apartments. The building features a modern design and is close to the beach and other amenities.
- 38-40 Cronulla Street: 38-40 Cronulla Street is a commercial building that offers flexible office spaces for businesses of all sizes. The building is located in the heart of Cronulla and offers easy access to public transport and other amenities.
- 5-7 Wilbar Avenue: 5-7 Wilbar Avenue is a modern commercial building offering a range of business office spaces. The building features a contemporary design and is located close to Cronulla’s beaches and other amenities.
- 52-54 Gerrale Street: 52-54 Gerrale Street is a commercial building in the heart of Cronulla, offering a range of business office spaces. The building is close to the beach and other amenities, making it an attractive location for businesses looking to establish themselves.
Overall, Cronulla offers a range of commercial office spaces for businesses of all sizes, from small start-ups to larger established companies. The area’s proximity to the beach and other amenities, its modern infrastructure and easy access to public transport, make it an attractive location for businesses looking to establish themselves in the Sydney metropolitan area.
Last month Cronulla had 233 properties available for rent and 118 properties for sale. Median property prices over the last year range from $3,073,500 for houses to $980,000 for units. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Cronulla rented out for $1,200 PW with an annual rental yield of 2.2% and units rented for $525 PW with a rental yield of 3.1%. Based on five years of sales, Cronulla has seen a compound growth rate of 33.6% for houses and 9.4% for units. Suburbs next to Cronulla that have similar demographic and Building issues are Caringbah, Miranda, Sylvania, Woolooware, and Bundeena. Clear View Property inspections can help you with your next building inspection and report.