Well, we have the perfect location so what’s next?
- FRESHEN UP – Declutter, clean up, add a fresh coat of paint and don’t forget the outdoors. Tidy up garden beds, fences, roofing or gutters, whatever needs to be done.
- OUTDOOR LIVING – Most couples or families love to entertain, so why not add a welcoming outdoor area? You may want a large BBQ area or an outdoor kitchen or maybe if there is enough room, add both. Let’s not forget a pergola with all this unpredictable rain we’ve been getting.
- SUMMERTIME SPLASH – Who wouldn’t want their own pool to enjoy this summer? Adding a pool to any property will increase its value right away.
- EXTEND – Why not add another bedroom or living space? Many people are working from home these days so why not add a study or office space?
- EXTRA LIVING – Ever thought of a granny flat? This is a very popular option. It can be used as a home for extended family, a teenage retreat, or a business from home like a hair salon or beauty salon. You can even rent it out for added income.
These options would increase the value of a home in any of Sydney’s most expensive suburbs.